Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Orc

Default Leg options for 40's SHM?

I'm wearing Gatorscale leggings right now, but the graphic is terrible and the rest of my gear is pretty decent now. The JB legs are very expensive I see, but what are some reasonable options for an almost-50 shaman? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Fire Giant

Totemic, Arctic Wyvern, Gladiator's Chain (No trade from Kael), Worked Dragonleg Breeches.....
Old 05-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

I hear Ringmail is a good look for legs, even at 60!

If you are medium size, which as a barbarian you should be if you can resist the Halasian Meat Pies for every meal, Jarsath scale is nice enough ac/wis.

Drops KC Undead Jailer (basement and jail camps).
Old 05-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Dragonleg breeches are decent and give stamina. If you want to go for fashionquest, silver-plated legs work for shaman. Rubicite legs will work, Paineel Plate is wearable by barb shamans. Trakasaur leggings work. Not much else out there that's droppable for shaman legs that I can think of.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you're just messing with me, but you are absolutely right: OP if you check my Magelo you'll see that I am 60 and I do wear ringmail leggings.

Why? Because as a younger Shaman I realized that gear without effects does not speed up leveling, but leveling does speed up the rate of acquiring new gear. In other words, you can get +2000 mana leggings, but once you use that mana up you'll still recover it at the same speed as the guy with ringmail, which means you'll both level equally as fast.

Conversely look at Seafuries. At your level you can probably do one at a time, but at 60 you can do three, or more. So you can buy gear now and get from "almost 50" to 60 at the same speed as the Shaman who doesn't spend time on gear, or you can be that Shaman, get to 60 faster, and then earn plat to buy new leggings 3x quicker.

(Of course, now that I am 60 gear is my focus ... I just haven't gotten around to replacing my ringmail yet).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-10-2017 at 10:57 PM..
Old 05-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laffs
Closed Thread