Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish there was a hat that said "Fuck Swish" on it. I'd buy it.
If you get a custom made one, please wear it and post here. Photo proof of "I'm mad at someone on a forum" would be great.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the cash shop just has XP pots then? Okay... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I remember Phinny players getting their wallets out for more than XP pots...
I don't think you're known around here for your memory. It's already been beat to death what's sold on this "cash shop" you idiots love to try to use for your agenda.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you're known around here for your memory. It's already been beat to death what's sold on this "cash shop" you idiots love to try to use for your agenda.
Sorry you hate me pointing out one of the big flaws of DeyBreak's TLP servers. They're there to make money though, so good luck to them.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything works on a server where all you need to do is smash your face on the keyboard and press everything at once.

Sorry for everyone pumped about this but if you wanna play easy mode everquest... thats not everquest at all... /shrugs.
That's cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no winning in Real Life or Everquest. So stop telling people what to do with their free time. Go live your lifes and stop QQ'ing about what others do or do not.
Forumquest isn't really your game, bud. Stick to in game stuff.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you hate me pointing out one of the big flaws of DeyBreak's TLP servers. They're there to make money though, so good luck to them.
I've never stated otherwise. That's all they care about is money. If that's your fight then you should probably reach out to them. Not the people trying to enjoy Everquest on their server.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never stated otherwise. That's all they care about is money. If that's your fight then you should probably reach out to them. Not the people trying to enjoy Everquest on their server.
I think there's a difference between "reaching out" and "pointing out". The players already going should just be aware that this golden goose server is more of a lame duck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think there's a difference between "reaching out" and "pointing out". The players already going should just be aware that this golden goose server is more of a lame duck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're going to promote awareness then you should probably use facts in your education.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

I think we have a couple of posters in denial here. There's more than XP pots in the cash shop.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:24 PM
Aviak

lol
Old 05-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Aviak

human ranger because idgaf
or human druid because idgaf
Closed Thread