Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

I don't blame Holo though, you get paranoid on top, I saw it when I joined Nihi the first time and they were worried about RD's numbers.

I was thinking "fuck I was just in RD that guild will be lucky to complete a planar trash run"
Old 12-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That seems to depend on whoever is hated at the moment, just a month ago everyone was hating on holo, now it's GW. /shrug. Meanwhile fresh literally owns most of the server. Who didn't see that coming?
very true- and i love the idea of fresh, i just wish they were a true 3rd faction like they claim, the recent holo partnering is not good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dustboy#1652 on Discord
Old 12-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
azrael was compromised of 35 all around solid players

not 60+
Wah fucking wah.

When azrael was griefing lvl 56 people in rags, while wearing VP gear, it was all cool. Now the rags have united, have their own VP gear & they band together.

Please, cease your desperate cries for sympathy, my heart is already broken.

Pathetic. Low social skills ingame, zero insight in meta, never gonna get AoN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Don't get me wrong here, I like a good deal of the fresh members. The efforts they make may have increased server pop as well, but the numbers are just massive.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

not 60+ ragged mindless zerglings
I don't know a lot of people came out of the woodwork for free pixels, I guess you could argue Lite didn't open up the door and told them all to fuck themselves which is pretty good.

Plus I do believe Lite was genuine about helping new guilds, leaving shit up and not raiding everything as it spawned.

I apologize Az pals I guess Holo / Nihi.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't get me wrong here, I like a good deal of the fresh members. The efforts they make may have increased server pop as well, but the numbers are just massive.
Its amazing people don't stay in small guilds of 10-15 people, so they can continue to get stomped by the elite geared.

Really amazing, who could have thought?

I think we need more Smallmees, its certain to drive those newbs to small guilds!
Old 12-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustysr06 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very true- and i love the idea of fresh, i just wish they were a true 3rd faction like they claim, the recent holo partnering is not good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless teams are hard coded it will always be 1 v 1. There is no such thing as 1 v 1 v 1, one team always stands out as being hated more and targeted first.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know a lot of people came out of the woodwork for free pixels, I guess you could argue Lite didn't open up the door and told them all to fuck themselves which is pretty good.

Plus I do believe Lite was genuine about helping new guilds, leaving shit up and not raiding everything as it spawned.

I apologize Az pals I guess Holo / Nihi.
Azraels recruit standards are a full blown joke

"be lvl 60 and VP keyed, cuz we sure ain't helping you get there"

So all the pals banded together, and after getting 60 & VP key, why would they go to that elitist bunch that refused them before?

Hilarious shit actually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah you filled the shoes perfectly.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

not 60+ ragged mindless zerglings
Azrael was comprised of greedy fucks that wouldn't recruit anyone unless they were 60 and VP keyed.

So if anyone actually wanted to join your shitty guild they needed to level and farm VP key solo with no help whatsoever.

Then what? They get in and get no loot in the process? You guys were morons which is why you got steamrolled off the top.
Closed Thread