Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know a lot of people came out of the woodwork for free pixels, I guess you could argue Lite didn't open up the door and told them all to fuck themselves which is pretty good.

Plus I do believe Lite was genuine about helping new guilds, leaving shit up and not raiding everything as it spawned.

I apologize Az pals I guess Holo / Nihi.
Azrael's goal was to gear 10-15 guys that already had great gear because they were greedy while Holo is currently gearing new people so they have a good force for the content in the upcoming expansion. That isn't the same thing at all.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael was comprised of greedy fucks that wouldn't recruit anyone unless they were 60 and VP keyed.

So if anyone actually wanted to join your shitty guild they needed to level and farm VP key solo with no help whatsoever.

Then what? They get in and get no loot in the process? You guys were morons which is why you got steamrolled off the top.
I guess its crystal clear why azrael recruiting "efforts" led to their current position.

Well played guise.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael's goal was to gear 10-15 guys that already had great gear because they were greedy while Holo is currently gearing new people so they have a good force for the content in the upcoming expansion. That isn't the same thing at all.
I guess I just meant one guild box for their respective times.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

And the #1 highly immersed, "recruit and contest", Nihis 3 year 100% cockblock, now the Holo spam.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the #1 highly immersed, "recruit and contest", Nihis 3 year 100% cockblock, now the Holo spam.
Holo great succes, thanks to other guild failure

pras
Old 12-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless teams are hard coded it will always be 1 v 1. There is no such thing as 1 v 1 v 1, one team always stands out as being hated more and targeted first.
yeah, its unfortunate is all- 1v1v1 is a natural check/balance to server current events, i dont mind 2 sides banding together, but it just sucks when it happens to be the 2 sides with the most numbers
Dustboy#1652 on Discord
Old 12-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustysr06 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, its unfortunate is all- 1v1v1 is a natural check/balance to server current events, i dont mind 2 sides banding together, but it just sucks when it happens to be the 2 sides with the most numbers
These kind of posts are like "I tried to pvp a newb in crushbone, but he was grouped with 2 others and they stomped me, that zerg"

Man goog thread A+
Old 12-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Banned

azrael would have mass recruited and done everything just as nihilum would have if they hadn't been burnt out from a year and a half of playing, leveling people, losing, raiding, etc.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's not as black and white as how many are on /who when you log in, which Azrael was so concerned with they made sure to hide guild tags like anyone gave a shit.

It's how people are treated. Holocaust is a good experience for the casual up to hardcore players without all the drama and secretive bullshit.

Only drama comes from a couple jealous nerds outside of the guild.

It isn't healthy for a server to have barriers to entry such as you must be 60 with vp key to join. You need to have content to draw new people to the server. When it comes down to it Holocaust seems to understand it and is making the server flourish.

Just take a back seat to those in power and enjoy what they provide you. No point in bickering when your superiors are providing you with a fun environment.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youlath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi smedy

do you remember what pvp is?

it isn't dying on someone else's character and logging out for the day without cring

that's all i remember you doing in the past year
lol
Closed Thread