Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Is it really a KS/DPS Race/Train Fest on Agnarr? Not familiar with TLPs, obviously.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it really a KS/DPS Race/Train Fest on Agnarr? Not familiar with TLPs, obviously.
doesn't happen as often as some say it does, but it does happen.

on the upside, if someone does train or KS you, there's basically nothing stopping you from doing the same in turn.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can only imagine being in my 30s or 40s and making my internet user name Ballzdeep. Wait no I can't I don't have a clear mental illness.
In the time I've been playing p99, which admittingly isn't that long compared to some, I have not seen you post a single thing with any substance. Always bad insults, bad attempts at trolling, and just all around cringe worthiness.

Swish is annoying as shit, I doubt anyone will argue that. But at least from time to time he'll post some helpful tidbit to a newbie asking questions. You're just a piece of shit.

Haven't seen JCR/Freezi post here in a little while, and I'm hoping he was able to overcome the need to be an edgy forum quester. I don't know what you're excuse is. Except of course your clear mental illness.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can only imagine being in my 30s or 40s and making my internet user name Ballzdeep. Wait no I can't I don't have a clear mental illness.
Good joke. I'm not in the mood to fuck with you today though. I'm going ballzdeep in my boyfriends ass remember.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Banned

uruuk 1/0 ballz 0/2
Old 06-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good joke. I'm not in the mood to fuck with you today though. I'm going ballzdeep in my boyfriends ass remember.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to your previous post about your 11 year old laughing at a particular joke, you also aren't in the mood to be a good parent.
Got em.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringy post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Got em.
Grasps to any leverage high or small like a little kitten, aww
Old 06-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grasps to any leverage high or small like a little kitten, aww
Ok Pikachu.