Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol so you're that guy who keeps posting on facebook "LOOK AT MY FIERY AVENGER PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME"

Like how absolutely pathetic do you have to be to judge your enjoyment playing by how many other people care about your accomplishments.
Ha. I saw that post on Facebook too and thought it was kind of funny.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Verified: someone who did not play live during original release.

Listen kid, enchanters as a pet class is only something that emerged as the game and technology became super well-known. I will grant you, anyone who today doesn't play an enchanter that way is being lazy, but it's a nerf role, not an original role. So lighten up kid.
Dear Millennials who did not grow up with this game, but want to pretend you had.
Fuck off.
Your identity politics because you have nothing else to say about this classic emu, please take a back seat.
Your lead GM just got rid of raid and FTE rules. WHAT WERE YOU TOLD about Classic allll last week, and yet you bitched and moaned about making the server casual friendly?
Learn about Everquest. Learn about Classic. This might be your first lesson.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Millennials who did not grow up with this game, but want to pretend you had.
Fuck off.
Your identity politics because you have nothing else to say about this classic emu, please take a back seat.
Your lead GM just got rid of raid and FTE rules. WHAT WERE YOU TOLD about Classic allll last week, and yet you bitched and moaned about making the server casual friendly?
Learn about Everquest. Learn about Classic. This might be your first lesson.
I also enjoy Twin Peaks.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Well, I just tried to pay DBG for an all access pass. They too my steam money but didn't give me anything.

Thanks DBG.

No Agnar for me still.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

*took
Old 06-20-2017, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

The way Steam and DB work together is pretty wonky. I'd give it an hour or so, hopefully you won't have to make a ticket.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no I don't know

I'm glad I don't have to deal with crippling autism and I can just enjoy playing a video game casually without worrying about other players virtual accomplishments being measured versus mine
I agree with you.

I find this the most interesting thing how people really concern themselves with others pixels. I fail to understand it tbh, and never seen it on the grand scale it is here.

I really do think p99 attracted some seriously touched people. I have no idea if it has anything to do with autism though.

Clearly it is some sort of odd aberration in thought process though to worry and feel genuine anger or jealousy someone has bigger pixels than them.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're handle is lancelot and u live up to it
You have the grammar of a 4th grader and your class choice lives up to it.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i train to hit dunks not win grammer contests. u seem gay, lol. are u?
This is bad, buddy. ^^^

You are heading down the road that got you banned last time. Just a friendly warning to you to watch what you write here.

I like you. Your sharp and insultive banter even with misspellings and awful grammar is entertaining if not a bit repetitive but that's ok.

It would be bad if you got another suspension, less flavor on the forums is never good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
now tell me im pretty
post a RL pic and I will give you an honest opinion.
Closed Thread