Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Sarnak

Question Iksar Bandit Lord

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.html?id=5057 <---- Does he spawn?

If so, does he drop Bracer of Scavenging? http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=868

If yes to both, does he spawn in Warsliks Wood? Anywhere else?

Only asking cause I haven't seen him (haven't spent much time at camp though) and I haven't seen anybody selling Bracer of Scavenging.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Large Rat

killed him the other day in the ruins near OT with the 3 bandit spawns and got my bracer, so it definitely does exist
Old 04-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for the info, momokan.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:05 AM
Orc

After having camped this guy for about ten hours over the last week, I have yet to see him. With this kind of luck, I might as well be camping the AC.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

I went to the bandit camp and got one in 12 mins. So yes he does spawn!
Darklotus [60 Rogue]
Cranial [55 Necro]
Cheechx [52 Ranger]
Chongi [52 Mage]
Dreadlord [44 Shadowknight]
Old 04-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Orc

Another three hours today and was abouut to give up when he jumped me. Better late than never. Now I can get on with my life.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

random thread necro..

Camped this guy a couple hrs off an on for the better part of a week during off-time.. Clearing out the 3 spawn by the road and roamer that paths thru camp, i have never, ever seen this guy spawn. Is he just that much rarer than live? I'm pretty sure i'm at the right /loc (500, 2500, just north of the dual 3-spawns by the lake).. I'm also where he spawned on live (and is on Atlas page)..

Just wondering if he's one of those randomly-diff spawning mobs from live, /shrug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
random thread necro..

Camped this guy a couple hrs off an on for the better part of a week during off-time.. Clearing out the 3 spawn by the road and roamer that paths thru camp, i have never, ever seen this guy spawn. Is he just that much rarer than live? I'm pretty sure i'm at the right /loc (500, 2500, just north of the dual 3-spawns by the lake).. I'm also where he spawned on live (and is on Atlas page)..

Just wondering if he's one of those randomly-diff spawning mobs from live, /shrug.
To me, he seems like a hella rare spawn. I've tried to make him pop on several different occastions by camping that three spawn Iksar ruin near the OT zone line. I have had 30 minute sessions and 4 hour sessions there and everything in between. I have never been able to spawn him.

However, that IS where he spawns, because one time he was up as I ran through (I run through there a lot). My brother also found him up one time.

On a postive note, he drops the bracer every time it seems. Also a few people seem to have been lucky with this camp. But maybe I'm just unlucky with this camp. And unlucky and Frenzy and unlucky at SRo AC, and unlucky with Forager/Hunter named pops, and unlucky with Bodyguard gloves drops. The things I've spent copious times on for little reward are sickening. Sometimes I think something is wrong with the spawn/drop mechanism on p99. However, I have been extremely lucky on the OOT AC, so, maybe it's all jsut luck.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

There are named that seem to spawn frequently. Knight in unrest seemed a 25 or 30 % spawn. I did a couple levels there and had 3 backpacks full of chests and mantles. Anncient croc was same way but legs were ultra rare like 1 to 10 vs arms.

No idea why frenzy forager and maybe this guy seem so rare. After camping something for a week you start to think it isn't just bad luck.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:58 AM
Kobold

Usually takes me 1 hour or so to have him spawn. Killed him thrice already
Closed Thread