Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty simple, if RD were to be getting pvped everytime I log in, their exp and gear grind would be that much harder. not much more too explain.

The way this server is, you are either a bluebie faggot who loves the taste of nizzars dick, or you are a rebel, having more fun on the opposing side of the guild, fighting those who have been here farming dragons uncontested.

too hard for you retti? ;p
So RD aren't bluebie faggots, but you think they need to be left alone in order to compete on a PvP server.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty simple, if RD were to be getting pvped everytime I log in, their exp and gear grind would be that much harder. not much more too explain.

The way this server is, you are either a bluebie faggot who loves the taste of nizzars dick, or you are a rebel, having more fun on the opposing side of the guild, fighting those who have been here farming dragons uncontested.

Ya it is hard for me to understand. When I kill people I will offer to rez them and switch to my firepots cleric to do so and let them k ow I'm not forcing them to LnS and they can keep on exping (unless they are crybaby faggots then c u in 1 hour).

When the OP was PVPing last night they were rezing people back to corpse and then they would leave zone (not forcing people to leave EXP spot).

How are they being griefed? How is exp being stopped?
Old 01-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So RD aren't bluebie faggots, but you think they need to be left alone in order to compete on a PvP server.
Don't get me wrong, RD is around at an attempt for another guild to get loots, but the difference is, the willingness to pvp

and yes RD needed to be left alone, so they can prosper at a faster rate
Old 01-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Banned

This is a PvP server. If you think PvP is grief maybe PvP is really not for you.

If you can't figure out how to get exp on a PvP server maybe you should ask for help from your guild or send people tells. Otherwise maybe PvP is not for you.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Dretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a PvP server. If you think PvP is grief maybe PvP is really not for you.

If you can't figure out how to get exp on a PvP server maybe you should ask for help from your guild or send people tells. Otherwise maybe PvP is not for you.
I gotta stop doing drugs

What is this bizarro world where Nihilum champions less constraints on PVP and someone like Slathar asking people to stick to the rules
Old 01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Dretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or you know take a vacation on blue b4 u shit up this server with rules and QQquest.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta stop doing drugs

What is this bizarro world where Nihilum champions less constraints on PVP and someone like Slathar asking people to stick to the rules
captcha: litmus test
Old 01-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

The way this server is, you are either a bluebie faggot who loves the taste of nizzars dick, or you are a rebel, having more fun on the opposing side of the guilds, fighting those who have been here farming dragons uncontested.

Andis...

You do understand that 76% of all pvp on this server involves a Nihilum member correct? Not exactly what I would call bluebies...
Old 01-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Kobold

Give me 25k and I will leave your guild alone for a week.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Andis...

You do understand that 76% of all pvp on this server involves a Nihilum member correct? Not exactly what I would call bluebies...
lol not sure who you are kontra, but the only time I see Nihilum, is when they are forming for a raid, in multiples, or when I am lucky to find some stragglers, engaging in 2, sometimes 3 to 1 odds, with nihilum on their backs

nihilum is not here for pvp, never were, and never will be

they are here to feed nizzars pocket, cuz he needs more.
Closed Thread