Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you be playing, and on what team?
Yes, I will be playing on the Good Team (Dentist) 18 28.13%
Yes, I will be playing on the Evil Team (Azrael) 18 28.13%
I would not play on that box 28 43.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should have clarified. I was wondering more about the client itself. Is it as smooth and stable as P1999? And which era is the spell set from? I think someone mentioned it was similar to the spells listed on Allakhazam. Is that true? Does Zek "look and feel" classic in the same way P1999 does besides its obvious modifications?
If you go to page 1, we have most everything listed. The eqpvp.com forums are down while they do some revamping on the client I think, otherwise that would be another source of information for you.

That being said the client is stable, but has a few lingering bugs they have had issues getting fixed over the years (group glitches, very rare client crash). The spell file is from the titanium client, so visiting allakhazam will give you a fair idea of what to expect from spells.
Old 03-16-2016, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devnoob said midnight friday (saturday morning) EST. Image might release it earlier. At any case it will be up on friday night.

The test server is up for anyone that needs to test their files or check pvp merchants.
nix that. It's opening 12AM PST/3AM EST, Friday March 18th.

http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,3146.0.html
Old 03-17-2016, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How'd you even manage to get connected to EQemu? Patcher is an alpha and even then I'd wager its user error. Going to go out on a limb and guess you didn't run it as admin.
run as admin isn't an option.
seems to be user error, a few friends in TS had same problem. we got to get on and dick around for a few but a few zones dont work because they need to be patched i'm assuming (see EC/Freeport)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 03-17-2016, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
18th i think
That Bernie sig XD
Old 03-17-2016, 12:27 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
run as admin isn't an option.
seems to be user error, a few friends in TS had same problem. we got to get on and dick around for a few but a few zones dont work because they need to be patched i'm assuming (see EC/Freeport)
If running as admin isnt an option, then you need to find the zones you have issues with and rename/delete/whatever zonename.eqg.

Also if you cant run the patcher, you wont be able to visit bazaar (unless you have bazaar.* files). I have posted links to them so you can obtain them there. I'm not going to post them here for various reasons.

If you have any other problems feel free to pm me here or on our forums, and I'll help anyone that needs it as best I can.
Old 03-17-2016, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by devn00b [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If running as admin isnt an option, then you need to find the zones you have issues with and rename/delete/whatever zonename.eqg.

Also if you cant run the patcher, you wont be able to visit bazaar (unless you have bazaar.* files). I have posted links to them so you can obtain them there. I'm not going to post them here for various reasons.

If you have any other problems feel free to pm me here or on our forums, and I'll help anyone that needs it as best I can.
affirmative sir. i got into the infinite loop of select eggame.exe and it repeating that evena fter i select it, and no admin option confused me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 03-17-2016, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People that complain about someone else's free time to play is bad for the community as a whole

It's eq, expect people to have more availability than you, which translates to more gear
You don't have to complain, you can just not play if you aren't interested. This is why people didn't stick around to play on a PvE box of 20 people raiding in Velious and decided to go back and play on Red99 for their PvE.
Old 03-17-2016, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is a pretty cool feature.
People new to the dev/image servers will be pleasantly surprised how many features like this were added to make PVP an enjoyable experience instead of an excruciating one.
Old 03-17-2016, 03:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Irony is his enemies rode him in the end.

YIKES
Old 03-17-2016, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

You do realize there are separate forums for this right?