Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

I know the truth about the drama and I aint tellin no body.
It will blow my cover.

---
Let's get this heap moved into RnF where it belongs.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:25 AM
Orc

Ofc server is dieing no one wants to farm velious for ten yeara
Old 09-05-2017, 05:28 AM
Planar Protector

I do
Old 09-05-2017, 06:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danronaldo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why if you're unhappy with your current situation you think bashing the staff or more competitive guilds on the forums will help.
This. ^

Now can we please get back to the server dying? Why is the server dying guys? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danronaldo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is something called rollover.
I run into brand new players all the time.

I'd say the server population is about at optimum. When it gets much over 1k its almost too crowded. It might force you to go someplace out of the norm to level/farm, but most of the time that isn't as fun or profitable.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Banned

When it gets over 600 its already too crowded. We have nothing past Velious and never will, there's not that many non raid zones for any given level range - any mob worth more than 100 plat is permacamped even in the pre dawn hours of weekdays, 7 days a week.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Banned

Wanna see dead stop by OOT seafuries.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

server pop oscillate. it do that. i dunno why, it just do. don't much matter if it stay down or not because I have fun with it. if pop falls to a level that i can't have no fun nomore, then i probably stop playing.

<--- this casual though didn't get much of any game time this weekend, but im not coming in here to complain that it others who did play are gonna be levels aheada me, or got to kill dragons. why? because if I had wanted, i could have logged in to kill dragons. there is NOTHING stopping ANYONE from experiencing ALL content on this server except you own prejudices (or personality if you a insufferable douchebag).

you wanna experience all the cool stuff in the game? make a winning team. you team not winning? make it better or join a winning one. tribal fidenilty is NOT inherently virtuous and the fact that you team is losing don't make it anymore so :/

honestly though, if you wanna make you team top notch there just a couple things that differentiate the top guilds from the rest:

1. mobilization
2. clickies

it shouldn't take an hour and a half to prep for a pull. you don't need one person to say how to make groups. you do t even need to worry about making groups. you need a tank and a ch chain, which involve pressing one button every 10sec+delay and everyone else just need to be there ASAP (don't show up 10min late looking for port, park yourself beforehand). then everyone just need to get the buffs they need and and have clickies available for oh crap moments.

it SUPER simple, but it far more convenient to blame the inability to clear those relatively low hurdles on a nefarious enemy who cannot be beaten.

yeah, you DO need a small group of people though who can dedicate a good chunk of time to facilitating it, OR a very large group who are willing to donate a little time. when you got everyone comtributing a little, it make a huge difference. yeah, maybe I don't feel like camping a level 20 Orc in highpass, but you know what? i can do it while watching a show if it help my guild a little. it don't take a lot when everyone do a little.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly though, if you wanna make you team top notch there just a couple things that differentiate the top guilds from the rest:

1. mobilization
2. clickies
3. willing to break the rules if required for winning
Fixed that for you