Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of nihilum wont be at this event tonight.

We're not taking part of an event which is lead by old holocaust members, with 5 of them(holocaust members) on the sidelines afk waiting to be handed out AONs.

Have fun azrael!
Sirken watched and policed holocaust probably more than any other guild on VZTZ, just a heads up. Figures you wouldn't want any part in an event that promotes pvp and thereby server health.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned

Like someone won't come right at me

Hughman what's up big cat. I was backin' you on day one but you got some beef with the gang.

You should log in and put Heartbrand ta sleep.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of nihilum wont be at this event tonight.

We're not taking part of an event which is lead by old holocaust members, with 5 of them(holocaust members) on the sidelines afk waiting to be handed out AONs.

Have fun azrael!

smilin' hard as hell
Old 01-24-2013, 06:11 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS: 6EST is brutal for any mid or west coasters. I suppose most people don't have a job that play here anyway... carry on.
i say 6pmEST because it takes a while to get started, and it allows late night euros to maybe partake in the first couple, while people getting home from work can trickle into the later events. we can work with the times in the future if everyone feels thats needed.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hughman what's up big cat. I was backin' you on day one but you got some beef with the gang.
Everquest dramas, I don't hold anything against anyone from events that may, or may not have happened on vztz. I wouldn't have joined Holocaust in either event at that time though, I had fun in original Nihilum.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

i like big hughman
Old 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Banned

Don't worry Nirgon, me and Hughman are the chosen ones coming back to cleanse the land like the book of revelations prophesized. You should log on and bite the resists bullet and join us. Hopefully the holo pals don't burn out and we can dine on the first born during Passover.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i say 6pmEST because it takes a while to get started, and it allows late night euros to maybe partake in the first couple, while people getting home from work can trickle into the later events. we can work with the times in the future if everyone feels thats needed.
is cool, i just figured excluding 2 times zones was a little much. 5:30pm pst > 6:30 mnt > 8:30 est.

Is 8:30pm est too late ?
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Kobold

Quit complaining. Shit's going down 1pm my time.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Banned

Heartbrand did try to call me bad. Might have to give him his come uppins at least once to teach him a lesson.

Also as a show of good faith to Sirken and Nilbog who are box heroes and pals.
Closed Thread