Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Banned

Default who'd play again if wipe?

wipe it clean, add yellow text, add increased exp, add global ooc, basically do everything the vztz krew said to do in the first place, server pop back at 300, more ad revenue, win win... hurry the fuck up.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:43 AM
Fire Giant

no reason to wipe. just add it.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Banned

wipe is the only option
Old 06-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

unfortunately at this point i think the thing that is really preventing people from playing here has evolved being the server just plainly not suiting the needs of the people who would play it to people not having faith in the people who run it. It is a shame that the most legit server on emu with an anti hack code has such a dreadful reputation.

There have been a lot of bad decisions from the staff to get upset over even if you only look at what they have done instead of what they haven't done. Personally I never broke a rule and ended up being cursed at by Amelinda. Other players had more significant run ins that probably left a bad taste in their mouth which has unfortunately tainted the reputation of this server.

I originally quit the server because after taking time off to compete with my friends we watched people exploit into their 30's while we pushed ten. I actually gave it a second go when the exp bonus was introduced and now I've quit again because I spent 10 days leveling alone getting to 40 as a troll shaman.

I really would like to play here. I just don't see it happening.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

why is not adding it enough? People too scared to compete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 06-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no reason to wipe. just add it.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

If they did I'd just pray Amelinda would stay as far away as possible in every manor.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they did I'd just pray Amelinda would stay as far away as possible in every manor.
why? so she could not deleted all your accounts for RMT like she did to you last time around?

wipe will never happen, get to grinding or GTFO

Agatha: you were already wiped, with fire. I dont see that making you log in more to play. Do you need MORE lava baths? It can be arranged my dear, we aim to please.

double xp going on right now... i dont see Vile or any of the other "omg my life, my xp" crybabies in game xping.

Naggy and vox dead yesterday. Servers first Fiery Avenger has been made. Sky is being worked over. Emumu, Skelly, Troriste,etc and all those others you liars claimed were "deleted for RMT" or whatever, are back in game, just like we all said would happen. Content is King. Kunark around the corner.

Those that can, do. Those that can't.... cry and play on ez69.

Bye.
Last edited by Tr0llb0rn; 06-17-2012 at 11:05 AM..
Old 06-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Aviak

Not even a wipe would save it, everyone has moved on just deal with it.
Last edited by Galilao; 06-17-2012 at 11:36 AM..
Old 06-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galilao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even a wipe would save it, everyone has moved on just deal with it.
Bye!
Closed Thread