Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Banned

All I can say is if ww3 starts, its going to be hilarious cus we're all going to be like lol we alll told you so
Old 04-11-2017, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so you know Daywolf, whenever I read your posts I hear Jeff Bridges's voice in my head. Sometimes with chuckles added for purposes of dramatic reading.
*daps fist*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-11-2017, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. It's suppose to be the other way around, clergy are the least, and not rulers over all. If you ever heard of the Nicolaitans, the meaning of the word is "to rule over" in a position of clergy. It slaps in the face of washing the feet of ones disciples which is to mean the priest servers the believers/followers, not the other way around. This is revolutionary thought by the history of religion and spirituality.

And to drive the thought into the political realm, this was also the understanding of the framers of our US constitution. In our political system, the politicians are suppose to serve the people, not the other way around. Sadly, that revolution is coming to a close inch by inch.
It's a done dotta. We're on pace to become new London.

That new false flag gun robbery at Armageddon store with the fake "manifesto" with a list of 170 injustices sent to Washington DC was a nice touch.

They proved Trump is susceptible to emotional plays ala Syria/0bama. They are going to continue to run psychological campaigns to get control. See Russia relations for details.

Where's your hero now fats? He's pacing for a Deep State 180 degree policy turn around.

Anyone can pull the strings on Pinocchio. Shout out to pokesan avatar. What trump tards can't see is it's a done deal.

Bannon booted from NSC, Flynn kicked out, Libyan cruise missiles fired into a sovereign Syrian government base

What am I missing fats?

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-11-2017 at 03:27 AM..
Old 04-11-2017, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

Pulling that chinaman out the plane you know that fits in there somehow
Old 04-11-2017, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a done dotta. We're on pace to become new London.

That new false flag gun robbery at Armageddon store with the fake "manifesto" with a list of 170 injustices sent to Washington DC was a nice touch.

They proved Trump is susceptible to emotional plays ala Syria/0bama. They are going to continue to run psychological campaigns to get control. See Russia relations for details.

Where's your hero now fats? He's pacing for a Deep State 180 degree policy turn around.

Anyone can pull the strings on Pinocchio. Shout out to pokesan avatar. What trump tards can't see is it's a done deal.

Bannon booted from NSC, Flynn kicked out, Libyan cruise missiles fired into a sovereign Syrian government base

What am I missing fats?
YoYo, you ... just ... ain't gettin it yet, muh maaan https://youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
Just ain't no stumpin the Trump in da hood. Trump goin ta <-::SWAG U OuT::-> yoYo turn Off Dat MSN TV n get ... a ... cluuu

Meanwhile somewhere over Persia:
https://youtu.be/36odfqA-Xqw
Old 04-11-2017, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

We might be taking Damascus with US, British and Jordanian troops soon. China is moving to the border of NK right now though, could be possible we'll be providing support with our naval strike force as China invades. Not as good as reunification, but eliminates a festering problem. Then I guess we'll see if Putin will reconsider and play ball over Syria; kicking out Iran, removing Assad and eliminating ISIS so he can plant his pipeline. Oil sales over arms sales. Otherwise Russia has no choice but to escalate as their economy is ready to collapse w/o better GDP *cornered wild animal*. No, I didn't figure that out watching MSN hah

And I've got a secret about Damascus, something I've known since the Iraq war II, and why likely Damascus will be destroyed if we try to go in there. They have something of Saddam's.

But ya know, the best laid schemes o' mice an' men..
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-11-2017 at 04:52 AM..
Old 04-11-2017, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile somewhere over Persia:
https://youtu.be/36odfqA-Xqw
Fair enough. This was a good link and might help Trump tards manage their expectations.

Old 04-11-2017, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pulling that chinaman out the plane you know that fits in there somehow
Along with punching his face and lacerating his flesh open terrorizing all of the "welcomed" passengers over a seat he paid for, great offering Lune.

That CEO is no different than the Fat King.

Corporate interests come first. United Airlines comes first.

Trump and Trump Organization comes first (vanity tends to work that way)

No different than the vanity of 0bama and his campaign promises versus actual political behavior and policy. (failed to deliver on any smidgen of far left policy, essentially lied to them and they loved their new moderate status quo figure-head-in-chief because of skin color. CHANGE. HOPE. AYYY LMAO)

The only thing we might see is a warming of the Israeli Imperial agenda as (((Kushner))) continues to meet with ranking Jews to assure colluding agendas jive with plans for continued annexation of Palestine.

Attempt to have a conversation with Russia, you're fucked.

behave monkey trump, behave according to your vanity and Deep State threats and Deep State opposition to everything you campaigned on

damn im slamming heads into public restroom toilets

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 04-11-2017 at 05:07 AM..
Old 04-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing we might see is a warming of the Israeli Imperial agenda as (((Kushner))) continues to meet with ranking Jews to assure colluding agendas jive with plans for continued annexation of Palestine.

Attempt to have a conversation with Russia, you're fucked. behave monkey trump, behave according to your vanity and Deep State threats and Deep State opposition to everything you campaigned on

damn im slamming heads into public restroom toilets
Kushner@666-5th-Ave.NY
meh, it's just enough he's a libtard.
But Putin needs some more slappin around, like a steak before grilling.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But Putin needs some more slappin around, like a steak before grilling.
Hillary is the one who pushed that Reset button, not Trump. He is not the originator of thawing relations with Russia.

Closed Thread