Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? You think they didn't get a hold of Trump's emails too? Ohhhh I get it, he's just as bad as HRC and what she did conspiring against Sanders along with the DNC chair etc... uh-huh. And lying er forgot about an unsecured server she had in her closet woops! It's all just one big conspiracy as Trump gets away with things done far worse than HRC was actually caught doing time and time again while given a pass above the law.

I'm so glad you are not just a partisan hack, frenchie, whining for the globalist dream not to die. I hope Trump crushes the life out of it, then wipes his butt with it before tossing it away. Your ideology will lead to the death of billions.
Trump can't even look at Merkel straight into the eyes, my poor friend.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-15-2017, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump can't even look at Merkel straight into the eyes, my poor friend.
Well maybe she should try getting up off her knees and wiping her face clean first.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, just lol. Lololllolololololololololololollololololololololol olololololololololololololoololololololololll

It's funny how you think that potential treason is no big deal.

Lololololololololooololllolollolool
Bengazi, Iran, Cuba, IRS, VA, Solyndra, Fast and Furious, Rosen, AP, Bergdahl, ISIS is a JV team, Brazile passing debate questions, DNC sabotaging Bernie, Orlando, San Bernadino, Boston Marathon, Fort Hood, Clinton Foundation, private email servers... >>> move on, nothing to see here folks

but but but, Trump hits Clinton's reset button with Russia, and we are supposed to have a cow about it? Sorry, not drinking that cool-aid. Sh!t, you @$$holes think just being registered with a party other than the Democrats is TREASON, so anything you prattle on about carries no weight whatsoever.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well maybe she should try getting up off her knees and wiping her face clean first.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that looks correct [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BUT. HER. EMAILS.

lulz
Old 05-15-2017, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bengazi, Iran, Cuba, IRS, VA, Solyndra, Fast and Furious, Rosen, AP, Bergdahl, ISIS is a JV team, Brazile passing debate questions, DNC sabotaging Bernie, Orlando, San Bernadino, Boston Marathon, Fort Hood, Clinton Foundation, private email servers... >>> move on, nothing to see here folks

but but but, Trump hits Clinton's reset button with Russia, and we are supposed to have a cow about it? Sorry, not drinking that cool-aid. Sh!t, you @$$holes think just being registered with a party other than the Democrats is TREASON, so anything you prattle on about carries no weight whatsoever.
i mean, that's fine to criticize the other camp for that. like really, go ahead. But you know, if you do the exact same thing and worse, that really doesn't make you look like anything but a bunch of retarded hypocrites.

lulz
Old 05-15-2017, 10:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean, that's fine to criticize the other camp for that. like really, go ahead. But you know, if you do the exact same thing and worse, that really doesn't make you look like anything but a bunch of retarded hypocrites.
Jar Jar, Republicans are guilty of a lot of things, in particular standing for nothing other than kissing their donors' @$$. But that is true for the dims too, on top of all the scandals I listed. For you to equate the two parties shows you to be a progressive flunky. I belong to no party.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jar Jar, Republicans are guilty of a lot of things, in particular standing for nothing other than kissing their donors' @$$. But that is true for the dims too, on top of all the scandals I listed. For you to equate the two parties shows you to be a progressive flunky. I belong to no party.
yet here you are angrily defending a republican president

I totally buy that bullshit amigo
Old 05-15-2017, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet here you are angrily defending a republican president

I totally buy that bullshit amigo
says the angry defensive shit-eating lib
Old 05-15-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
says the angry defensive shit-eating lib
dang sick trollface dude. i am so very pissed!
Old 05-15-2017, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

CAUTION: EDGE