Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo i've actually worked in this industry, it was actually illegal immigration that ruined libertarian plumber's career because he has to compete with unlicensed and uninsured technicians in a field where only large national corporations can afford the attorney fees required to employ illegals.
oh so stricter regulation for plumbers and who they hire. Liberatarianism screws the little guy, again.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

tbh, we need a new country, one for only smart people with brains that work and stuff, no retards allowed. who wanna build a new nation with me?
Old 05-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbh, we need a new country, one for only smart people with brains that work and stuff, no retards allowed. who wanna build a new nation with me?
https://www.nationstates.net/

It's a somewhat fun game that play on and off. Takes like 5-10 mins a day.
Old 05-19-2017, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao talk about an intellectually weak liberal, hiding from reality
I'm simply saving my eyes from a pimple on societies ass. That doesn't make me a liberal.
frankly if you cared I like trump. I think it's funny how liberals are melting down and democrats are in shambles atm.

Pity reply
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
lmao turns out your comey memo was actually released to NYT by a friend of his without his permission, and the source has not provided a copy of said memo.

so that's your big scoop that's going to lead to trump's impeachment. a news article about a memo the guy didn't write, published by the new york times without confirmation.

lol holy shit you guys look pretty dumb about now.
And that is why it is being subpoenad. To clarify the validity of the news story
Old 05-19-2017, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
pedophile beard husband to hillary's lesbian partner about to take guilty plea https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nor/101870332/
Boy you're not a biggot by the way you type.
Old 05-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao welcome to law enforcement 101 featuring Robert Mueller. He will get an actual grand jury impaneled unless Jeff Sessions wants to fall on the sword ala Loretta Lynch and block a grand jury from being impaneled (Clinton Foundation/ Email scandal)

The question at this point should be, will Jeff Sessions toe the line ala Eric Holder/Lynch, or will he allow the grand jury to proceed?
how loyal is sessions?

not as loyal as holder and lynch. you'll see the difference between the two parties. one acts honorably regardless of the circumstance, the other is more like organized grime.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-19-2017, 04:30 PM
Banned

Sessions has a lot of enemies to be making new ones.
Old 05-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.nationstates.net/

It's a somewhat fun game that play on and off. Takes like 5-10 mins a day.
whoah i just took a peek at this but it looks cool

Lol nevermind, this thing is fucking stupid... there is actually a link to life expectancy and legal weed, not the opposite not to metion the increased economic values of increasing employment by creating hundreds of thousands of jobs.... jesus what a low brow website.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What dunning krugger idiot made this sim I wonder

Also lol at this, limiting corporations ability to control markets, reduce economic freedom??! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll

I mean this shit is just made up... we do not have compulsorary military service in america and we are beyond the most powerful military force on the earth.... this is insane how wrong it is on basic concepts.

WELL I AM PROUD OF MY NEW COUNTRY

lmao Whelp. I ended crime. and everyone plays P99

Last edited by mickmoranis; 05-19-2017 at 04:47 PM..
Old 05-19-2017, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

The New York Times reported that Trump told Russian officials that James Comey, the FBI director he abruptly fired last week, is a "nut job," and that dismissing him meant the pressure of the FBI's Russia probe has been "taken off."

The New York Times reported that Trump told Russian officials that James Comey, the FBI director he abruptly fired last week, is a "nut job," and that dismissing him meant the pressure of the FBI's Russia probe has been "taken off."

LMAO additional dunks https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mey/101886486/

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread