Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Default Crystallized Shadow Weapons

Acordin with the magelo web page the npcs with name at 5th floor of ToFS have around 1% chance to drop each Crystallized Shadow. After more than 200 Nosja and Daman kills I didnt see one Crystallized Shadow weapons from them. I cant talk much about the named zombies and mummys there because i killed them only a few times times, but i found some Velium weapons on them, and acording with magelo both kinds of weapons have similar chance to drop.

I want to know if those mobs have the Crystalled Shadow Weapons in their loot table or they are missing.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think level 5 trash drops this in our timeline, but the named on level 5 should have a low chance to do so.
Old 04-23-2017, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

I got a crystallized weapon on the wedding floor from a mob in bedroom. I think it was a trash. Only once though out of many, many clears.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:15 AM
Sarnak

I've had them drop multiple times, I think from trash but I'm not sure, and I don't remember what floors. If it's 1% drop rate, then there is a 13% chance that you won't see any drops from 200 kills, so maybe you're just unlucky.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:46 AM
Kobold

I found 6 of them camping tserrina (in tserrina herself) and another in a named on 4th floor, maybe they are only implemented in nameds and some thrash (i didnt see on those or i dont remember) .... but nosja and daman aren't nameds? over 300 kills on them now and no one weapon.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:15 AM
Kobold

Well a Crystalized Shadow Claymore today in Nosja .... 320 kills nosja+daman or so
Closed Thread