Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At a bare minimum, we absolutely have both Ice and Fire zombies (in the book at least)
Ask and ye shall receive.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:12 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
books peaked at Storm of Swords
i couldn't stand a Feast for Crows
Feast was my least favorite on the first read through. on the second read through you appreciate it much more, and i think the main reason is because book 3 is action packed, and coming off of that into Feast is a giant massive change of pace that doesnt pick up or answer anything really from book 3. but there's a ton of shit going on in Feast, and i strongly suggest a reread or a re-listen to the books. After a reread, feast is easily my second or third favorite book of the series at this point. ESPECIALLY after knowing how badly the show fucked up Dorne and all of the Feast plots.

<3

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 11-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feast was my least favorite on the first read through. on the second read through you appreciate it much more, and i think the main reason is because book 3 is action packed, and coming off of that into Feast is a giant massive change of pace that doesnt pick up or answer anything really from book 3. but there's a ton of shit going on in Feast, and i strongly suggest a reread or a re-listen to the books. After a reread, feast is easily my second or third favorite book of the series at this point. ESPECIALLY after knowing how badly the show fucked up Dorne and all of the Feast plots.

<3
I liked feast too after a re-read. Martin writes cersei's character well
Old 11-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

That's what I loved so much about you introducing us to Preston. His theory vids allowed me to reread the later books and love them. That's no small thing. <3
Old 11-09-2017, 05:35 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what I loved so much about you introducing us to Preston. His theory vids allowed me to reread the later books and love them. That's no small thing. <3
i know some of PJ's theories can be a tad wild, but he's bringing up things that I hadn't heard of before and supporting it with the book. i definitely don't agree with all of his logic, but after 6 years of waiting for the next book, its nice to see someone bringing new ideas to the table and not just parroting the same shit that everybody is.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 11-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Theories?? It's. All. True.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Am i the only one who thinks Fire and Ice are going to sacrifice themselves for the good of the realm in a tragic love lost scenario, and Gendry is going to be King, making the entire series of events in the books one big circle jerk because a Barathaon is back on the Throne?

I am far from caught up on reading on the pages in this thread, forgive me if someone mentioned this already.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am i the only one who thinks Fire and Ice are going to sacrifice themselves for the good of the realm in a tragic love lost scenario, and Gendry is going to be King, making the entire series of events in the books one big circle jerk because a Barathaon is back on the Throne?

I am far from caught up on reading on the pages in this thread, forgive me if someone mentioned this already.
I'm ok with that. Makes sense show wise

Books I'm hoping Sansa wins after the Dany/Jon sacrifice you allude to. Not sure why, except that if it were to happen she'd have to become a pretty accomplished politician and shrewd leader
Old 11-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

If I was that rich and that old I wouldn't stress out about publishing a book. I'm sure he is enjoying his wealth and loving life. Hoping he finishes them before he dies, but that is his choice.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 11-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Banned

I will give it another shot then. Was Cercei's downfall Feast? I do remember enjoying that and the book Victarion arc...
Closed Thread