Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Default a crystal Spider zone Skyshrine

Description:

o in preparation for one day testing the spider leg quest stopped killing sentry/guardians today and headed to hunt them pesky spiders. found the one on second floor merchant area bedroom killed it. it was in a room by itself. no leg drops oh well move on.

went to the store room near bank pulled spider out of the room and an Gaurdian came with it.

The a crystal spider are flagged as COV faction this is in correct. I killed many of these pests on eqmac and they always conned indifferent. They also where always seen , someone posted that you needed see invisibility to find them. This was not the case on eqmac.

Relevant NPCs:

A Crystal Spider

Relevant LOCs:

4 different locations pos 302, neg 613 ; pos 566, neg 596 ; 538, neg 333 ; pos 338, neg 231

Steps to reproduce bug:

walk into mob location and consider it. pull it and any other mobs on cov faction near it will come to you to kill ya

Expected behavior:

Should not be on COV faction and should be indifferent to everyone. My toons religons i tested on eqmac when it was up karana, and barb shaman religion, rodcet nife.

Evidence/Research:

http://mqemulator.net/npc.php?id=114...ew=generalinfo

Relevant screenshots:

NONE

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 04-23-2014 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: to make more sense
Closed Thread