Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if they did everyone should get the same treatment. i don't agree with the "fight fire with fire" argument, but if some did that it's on them when/if GMs investigate.

i do know you guys rezzed and had people die that continued to fight in the same mass PVP fight, regardless of which zone you were in. it was the same fight.
That isn't an answer to the question. You stated that without a doubt Nihilum broke PNP rules. Your confidence in your answers seems to waver when the finger is pointed in your direction. So did RD or didn't they?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you will stand by your word that

Nothxu, outkast, zarah, ghost, rashore, trusken, shipit, kinamara, muhh, nerfette, dongshow, ederick, dereadtoker, samuell, qazzaz

that all died in the first few minutes never entered the fight again?

Going back and forth on what every action each player did, such a Shipit, is a joke in itself. The only people with proper logs to do something as tedious as this are the GMs. Seeing as though the YT was much in favor of RD in the beginning and not towards the end is a clue though.

None of those people listed did any pvp/buffs in DL after they died. They might have come back and got their corpses and went to BW but that is a different zone and allowed per the rules.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn't an answer to the question. You stated that without a doubt Nihilum broke PNP rules. Your confidence in your answers seems to waver when the finger is pointed in your direction. So did RD or didn't they?
i can't state what i didn't see while i was waiting at my bind for rez. i do know nihilum members that died were back in the fight after being rezzed, from before i died. hard to comprehend?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can't state what i didn't see while i was waiting at my bind for rez. i do know nihilum members that died were back in the fight after being rezzed, from before i died. hard to comprehend?
What you think you know, and what you actually know are two different things.

Even you admit you were dead and did not see.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you think you know, and what you actually know are two different things.

Even you admit you were dead and did not see.
what you post, and what you posted earlier, and what you posted even earlier rarely line up. give it a rest you guys cheated. did RD break some rules? i'm sure there are some that did, but that was after the fact. everyone that broke the rules should get an error message when they log in for a vacation. that actually aids nihilum as you guys have 4-5 chars each and most RD members are non 60s with crap gear ATM.

I admitted I was dead and did not personally see any RD members breaking the rules. I was still alive when some people that had died were back fighting as it was already brought up in TS/chat.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
what you post, and what you posted earlier, and what you posted even earlier rarely line up. give it a rest you guys cheated. did RD break some rules? i'm sure there are some that did, but that was after the fact. everyone that broke the rules should get an error message when they log in for a vacation. that actually aids nihilum as you guys have 4-5 chars each and most RD members are non 60s with crap gear ATM.

I admitted I was dead and did not personally see any RD members breaking the rules. I was still alive when some people that had died were back fighting as it was already brought up in TS/chat.
No one cheated, you got beat just admit it, its ok really..
Old 01-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Banned

Dude you're arguing with Elderan.

The guy's brian is freid.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one cheated, you got beat just admit it, its ok really..
clearly you guys would never cheat. how many characters are currently or have recently been serving suspensions? might as well have agatha be your spokeperson with how credible you are.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Honestly the fight was fun and yet really stupid..

Half the time was spent trying to figure out who was on LNS and was still actually in the zone to pvp.

If we are going to stick with this LNS where people cannot re enter the fight then we need to say that you cannot enter the zone or zones connecting until the fight is over. If you do and someone kills you then you will be suspended not the person killing you. This would at least help a lot.
you guys were by far the biggest offender of this. just in the 4 minute video posted here by nilbog you can see several naked nihilum that tried to rez/bind rush. at 2:10 is shipit.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys were by far the biggest offender of this. just in the 4 minute video posted here by nilbog you can see several naked nihilum that tried to rez/bind rush. at 2:10 is shipit.
Shipit was bound in DL.. He died. He went back to his corpse on LNS. He cast NO spells, or touched anyone and was looting his corpse when he was killed doing so. This happened to him TWICE.

LNS was denied by Red Dawn this is the exact same thing Tune/Spectre was banned for.
Closed Thread