Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

You guys don't like the rules and I'm not a fan of a lot of them either but you keep doing shit that's going to bring even more rules in lol. Remember. Don't Be Dicks! What does this mean? I think it's the only rule we need honestly
Old 01-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kergan is one of Thrillas RL friends. Guy came from no where. Nilly members get rewarded by nizzar the more they spam and complain. Nizzarr is pretty cheap tho.
To be fair, we've never met IRL. We're friends from RZ. I did not use it as a shield leveling up. In fact Tune killed me in CoM the day after I submitted my app that fucking asshole. And I guess if you mean I haven't played here before as coming from nowhere, yeah you are definitely right. Not my first PVP server though.

And last I checked I hadn't received any awards for my forumquesting efforts. I do it for my own enjoyment! Is there some sort of program where I can redeem my posts for DKP I'm missing out on?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am starting to think the RD thinks any time we stop them from doing a dragon we're griefing them. The PNP is not in place so you can kill mobs.

I was there for the entire engagement, including the setup an hour or so in advance.

Look, here is the deal. You can call us assholes if you want but if you can't see our angle you're just being stubborn. We DO NOT WANT you to kill dragons. Just like you don't want us to kill dragons. Why? Because we are competing with each other.

The simple fact of the matter is we had NO CHOICE but to YT people. Believe me, none of us wanted to waste our time doing that. We have absolutely no claim to zone control until we activate the PNP which is done only by a PVP kill.

I was playing a cleric for the battle and the one doing about 90% of the rezzing. What Stasis is saying is 100% spin doctoring bullshit. I was clicking epic which last I check doesn't have a random % of experience restored attached to it. Secondly, the decision was made and unanimously agreed upon that RD people get a rez and Azrael people don't. I don't think you need me to explain why.

We rezzed some of the biggest trolls and vocal people against us. We rezzed Isosceles. We rezzed Exed. But then Exed did something stupid and plugged while in transit to avoid YT. At that point we couldn't do it anymore. Blame your own idiot guildmate for ruining it for the rest of you. I had rezzed about 7 or 8 people at that point and had many more tells agreeing to get their corpse rezzed, take a quick YT, get a second rez and then LNS. A 2 minute process. We were going to do this for everyone, but Exed ruined it.

The RD PR team will be out in force today, claiming we rule lawyered a method to grief. In reality, our goal was to prevent you from killing Gore, make it so you couldn't try again and go do our thing. This is a PVP server gentlemen, there are far more difficult opponents then dragons. If you don't like it there is a server where you don't have to deal with this.

You wanted these rules. You fought for these rules. Now we're playing by these rules and you still complain. We're not going to roll over for you guys, we're not going to let you guys have free shots at dragons. We're going to contest and that is what this server is about.

And to the many RD I had cordial conversations with last night, thank you. Many of you expressed you understood what we were doing and why and showed me for the first time that the forum warriors here really do not represent the majority of RD.
Posts like this could literally turn it around for Nihilum.

Posting jew ovens and Eldermoran math is going to take a lot more of these to undo.

Good luck in your ForumQuest.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilbur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys don't like the rules and I'm not a fan of a lot of them either but you keep doing shit that's going to bring even more rules in lol. Remember. Don't Be Dicks! What does this mean? I think it's the only rule we need honestly
Kilbur we've hung out before in the CoM days. You're a good dude. But if anything last night proves that if you try to create this massive set of rules it just collapses under its own weight.

I made a post not long ago that said why don't we just get leadership together and design a system that works for everyone. Both sides would need to make concessions. But I don't know if that can happen at this point, the in game stuff is turning into almost RL hatred. Or maybe actual RL hatred, I dunno.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Kobold

the thing thats amusing to me is kergan is acting like they actually did anything to stop us from killing gore.

your bard was fucking raptured rendered useless, you guys were on the opposite side of the zone, we took gore to 65% in 15 seconds and then lag happened. nihilum pvp had absolutely nothing to do with us not killing gore.

so why you trying to act like you did anything in this fight other than log in 30 toons and run on top a pile of corpses, LOL
Old 01-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the thing thats amusing to me is kergan is acting like they actually did anything to stop us from killing gore.

your bard was fucking raptured rendered useless, you guys were on the opposite side of the zone, we took gore to 65% in 15 seconds and then lag happened. nihilum pvp had absolutely nothing to do with us not killing gore.

so why you trying to act like you did anything in this fight other than log in 30 toons and run on top a pile of corpses, LOL
If Nihilum was interested in contesting the dragons they would have logged in during the dragon fights. I am impressed that many Nihilum respond to a bat phone to sit on corpses for 2 hours and grief after another guild wipes though. Scary impressive.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kilbur we've hung out before in the CoM days. You're a good dude. But if anything last night proves that if you try to create this massive set of rules it just collapses under its own weight.

I made a post not long ago that said why don't we just get leadership together and design a system that works for everyone. Both sides would need to make concessions. But I don't know if that can happen at this point, the in game stuff is turning into almost RL hatred. Or maybe actual RL hatred, I dunno.
It could of never happened, HB has always made compromises and has been open to do so.

Nizzar has gotten 99% of the pixels for the last 2 years and wants 99% for the next 20, if you're in Nihilum and you don't get this you're insane.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

I am 100% open to compromise and discussion with Nizzar even with the ridiculous rhetoric. I don't think it's mutual though. I recognize this as a video game.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
The simple fact of the matter is we had NO CHOICE but to YT people. Believe me, none of us wanted to waste our time doing that. We have absolutely no claim to zone control until we activate the PNP which is done only by a PVP kill.
This is pretty disingenuous... PnP pretty clearly states that player agreements trump all. If RD said they were willing to scoot after you let them xp rez, there's no reason you couldn't let them do that.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Banned

i can think of several reasons not to let them do that
but then again im kinda a sick fuck
Closed Thread