Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Well I know that is happening if that makes ya feel better. Was trying to be polite. As a member of the community here for quite awhile and this not being RNF I thought I had a right to speak my opinion.

I mean we all let you speak when you talk about things outside of guk so whats the difference? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Banned

as such a longtime member of the community you probably already know that im also an expert of the ruins of old paineel nameen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2014, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

I would like to add or enhance this idea.

Once LNS is called, your Guild is allowed to enter, Loot and Scoot, but once the last member is out, you are NOT allowed back for 1 hour. (For Raid zones with a raid target up)

So the timer starts when the last person is Scooted. Gives reason to Mass PvP, and takes away the Spy/Scout/Alt parade that usually happens with current Policy.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

what happens when the winning guild dies while the losing guild is still scooting

do they get to fight the winners or are the winners protected for 1 hr
Old 01-16-2014, 09:58 PM
Aviak

Always hated the rules and I have said it numerous times. Scrap all LnS and PnP rules is my Guild v. Guild solution.

You want to rez people in? Fine with me. Want to run back across 5 zones naked, and loot your corpse and keep fighting? Yet again fine with it. I'm ok with the old rules. Bind rushing and training should be bannable offenses.

How often are big Guild vs Guild battles won because the clerics got all their melees rezzed back in time to sway the tide back? None that I have been a part of and I have been at almost every big PvP battle nilly has lost.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tanks trav, this is a great post

i like the part of malicious intent of the player,

I dont want a situation to happen where if i accidently kill some1 i didnt know was on LNS i get banned

that just makes people afraid to pvp... we need something more reasonable
tune, you are an idiot. bards have to look at someone, turn on auto attack and slowly kill them. if you have mana you can DD them for maybe 20-40% health depending. there is no oh i accidently 1 shot backstabbed the guy when playing a bard.

NOT HARD TO SEE THE PERSON NAKED ON A BARD BEFORE YOU KILL THEM
Old 01-16-2014, 10:56 PM
Banned

I think pretty much for sure in guild vs guild pvp everyone should line up and 1v1 eachother, so everyone gets 1 kil at least on the other guy on the other side without interference at all

so like if tune kills someone, after that person loots, than it's like nizzar's turn etc

otherwise it's very unfair to the people that didn't get to see their name with yellow text that night

even better, if your a participant in yellow text, you shouldn't be allowed to have yellow text for 24hrs. especially the losers. it's making the server very unfun for the rest of us not showing up in yellow text all the time
Old 01-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tune, you are an idiot. bards have to look at someone, turn on auto attack and slowly kill them. if you have mana you can DD them for maybe 20-40% health depending. there is no oh i accidently 1 shot backstabbed the guy when playing a bard.

NOT HARD TO SEE THE PERSON NAKED ON A BARD BEFORE YOU KILL THEM
are u high?

a player gets rezd with 25% hp

i ran into a cluster of players in the solb tunnel

he took rez, got hit by a paladin , took an aoe, i tab targeted just HAPPED to get the last hit

perma banned
Old 01-16-2014, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u high?

he took rez, got hit by a paladin , took an aoe, i tab targeted just HAPPED to get the last hit

perma banned
good story, would read again. you tab targeted and wasted 800 mana casting a 3 second song hoping he was near you? let's face it you saw the guy naked, or someone else saw the guy naked and called assist in TS
Old 01-16-2014, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
are u high?

perma banned
I begged 2 have tune and nihilum banned, i got 3 threads in the gm petition forum QQing about skeles and aons, and bard hax and trains

BUT THIS I CANNOT STAND FOR!

it's wrong

no one should be permabanned ever for KILLING ANOTHER PLAYER ON A PVP SERVER

like... not even a timeout really
Closed Thread