Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Unless it is posted by a GM... bullshit.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinshi Budou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless it is posted by a GM... bullshit.
i welcome them to do it

not likely to happen tho
Old 01-18-2014, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

re-reading this thread i literally...

feel like im taking crazy pills.....
Old 01-18-2014, 10:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was generally pretty nice

1 kill scattered here and there

check the logs

i also tried to be generally more helpful than a burden

these forum trolls will make u think otherwise ,

but the people that actually play dont post here
Tune your kills have nothing to do with how much of a shit head you were. back before kunark was out and i was trying to level in oot. you would run from dino to come try and kill me, we would spend 2 hours playing cat and mouse, i would eventually log, and come back 6 horus later to see you there and do it all over again.

most recently you and another bard skelly spent over 45 mintues chasing me in burning woods. it's one thing to run across someone and try to pvp them, you HUNTED people, and if people tried to run, you would spend HOURS chasing them.

Just because you never got a kill off doesn't mean you weren't trying to fuck anyone and everyone leveling.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune your kills have nothing to do with how much of a shit head you were. back before kunark was out and i was trying to level in oot. you would run from dino to come try and kill me, we would spend 2 hours playing cat and mouse, i would eventually log, and come back 6 horus later to see you there and do it all over again.

most recently you and another bard skelly spent over 45 mintues chasing me in burning woods. it's one thing to run across someone and try to pvp them, you HUNTED people, and if people tried to run, you would spend HOURS chasing them.

Just because you never got a kill off doesn't mean you weren't trying to fuck anyone and everyone leveling.
complete and total lie

who are u ?
Old 01-18-2014, 10:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
complete and total lie

who are u ?
I'm lynch, and it isn't a lie bro. i dont know if you remember 2 years back at all but you were such a fucking cunt to me in oot. you would constantly leave dino and come after me the second i zoned in, we would spend 30 minutes+ of you trying to chase me down and me yondering away, i would eventually camp out in the water, come back hours later and we would do it again.

it's not a lie bro you and your guildies will go to any length to stop someone from xping.

I dont mind the group pvp or the raid pvp but fuck man you guys run to any and every 50-60 xp zone and make sure no one is xping. you and your friends were the first to 60 so you dont know what it's like to not be able to xp
Old 01-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Kobold

also, i should add i never once went aggro on you to deserve that.

in all of p99 i think you have 2 kills on me, and they were both bullshit kills where i was either afk or just zoned in and you killed me with 8 level difference.

but just because you only have 2 kills on me doesnt mean you haven't wasted hours of my life.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lots of people just like that, right now, In oot still doing the same bullshit your crying about, most are wearing <Red Dawn> tags these days, it use to be a few really geared alts in <Nihilum> or shady chars that popped up overnight out of thin air on the server, but now it's mostly angry neckbeards that's replaced the usuals.

I've watched this server from the inside out and it's hilarious to see one player step down and another char take their place.

Tune, was one of the BEST people to have in this position. Was much kewler than most. I liked having him around as #1 asshat on the box.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
also, i should add i never once went aggro on you to deserve that.

in all of p99 i think you have 2 kills on me, and they were both bullshit kills where i was either afk or just zoned in and you killed me with 8 level difference.

but just because you only have 2 kills on me doesnt mean you haven't wasted hours of my life.
it makes no sense for me to waste hours myself, with nothing to gain

you are a lying crying pos
Old 01-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
who are you?

it makes no sense for me to waste hours myself, with nothing to gain
sorry i double posted, read the post right above that where i said im Lynch
Closed Thread