Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah let's cater resets to 5% of the population
yes les cater resets to flowers cause flowers cares
Old 01-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Aviak

If you guys wanted, you could use the 20-25 people you do get online during current respawn times, to try and contest. To at least push the spawn times forward. But no you do noting and expect GMs to get dragons for you. We all know that you wouldn't win, but messing with us so the respawn times slowly move to a time when you can contest is something you can do.

But you've already given up, we all know you're not going to contest, what you're looking for now is hand outs, so you can get a dragon when we're busy doing something else.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you guys wanted, you could use the 20-25 people you do get online during current respawn times, to try and contest. To at least push the spawn times forward. But no you do noting and expect GMs to get dragons for you. We all know that you wouldn't win, but messing with us so the respawn times slowly move to a time when you can contest is something you can do.

But you've already given up, we all know you're not going to contest, what you're looking for now is hand outs, so you can get a dragon when we're busy doing something else.
asking for mobs to spawn in normal times of the day is not asking for a hand out.

just because i (and lots of people in red dawn) work and refuse to wake up at 3am PST to try and contest and push back a mob doesn't mean all we want is hand outs.

THIS IS A VIDEO GAME.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Banned

since when?
Old 01-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since when?
Old 01-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

That's the thing, they don't want competition. The reality is this EMU has a limited player base to pull from. It's not going to matter.. Nihilum will get nothing done in Velious.. If you thought VP was bad.. wait till Velious... Mob's don't die in 30 seconds anymore. When you need 6+ clerics in a CH rotation.. 1 group of griefers will bring the neckbeards to their knees.

-Oppressor
Old 01-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People have biased opinions and everyone has their perspective/agenda on what would be best. As a dominating force Nizzar benefits having things spread out enough to where they can focus 100% on each raid target. I get that. It would still be nice if things moved around for individuals, even if they are tagged Nihilum. That way everyone could have a chance at mobs sooner or later.

The current system just ensures the only people to ever see that content are ones that don't have to work the normal 8-5 jobs. I wouldn't necessarily say it is an advantage/disadvantage to either guild. Both guilds have members that can log on at these times.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Simple solution. Make spawn timers that are not evenly divisible into 24. Instead of having a mob pop every 24 hours, make it pop every 27 hours. Then the spawn will eventually be available at normal hours no matter what time zone you are in. It is also predictable so no poop socking required.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
asking for mobs to spawn in normal times of the day is not asking for a hand out.

just because i (and lots of people in red dawn) work and refuse to wake up at 3am PST to try and contest and push back a mob doesn't mean all we want is hand outs.

THIS IS A VIDEO GAME.
i have a job too sir. lucky for me, the current spawn times work well for me. But that's not the point of my post. RD had 25+ last server reset. With 25 people you can delay us very well even if you won't win the mobs right now. Yet you do not, you haven't even tried to move the respawns. So insted of putting in the work of trying to move the timers, you complain.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:

Blue got hand outs.
Closed Thread