Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosweet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooohh such an injustice to the server
Your dear dear friends sooo afraid
An ideology so abstract as to cause confusion
Something MUST be done about this GM's....in the name of all that is good and Just in the world
Lol, ok I get it, this is the rants and flames section, but do you really have to be such a sarcastic jerk?

Just because I posted in rants and flames doesn't mean I'm trolling or otherwise looking for these kinds of worthless replies. What are you, seven?
Old 07-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fine Derubael, but not once did anybody ever even ask me to give anything up. Not once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But people are complaining anyways, talking about how we're pulling too many things.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And also, how does this work for Chardok AE? So what you're saying is, if I bring in groups to Chardok every day, the AoE group has to basically leave because they're inevitably going to train us and they MUST give us camps or all they suspended?
In Chardok, you can occupy any camp you want and the AE group can't take mobs from that camp and has to avoid training you.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

I wouldn't even ask you if I wanted to take a camp that you aren't physically holding down. It usually goes something like what are you camping? Ok I'm taking this camp. Read the server rules and stop being a dumbass.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

The GM's on this server are a little too aggressive in "zone disruption" punishment. I too, have CC'd, found open camps, and then gotten petitioned by people who never answered my CC and mobs were fully spawned claiming I was stealing their mobs. In fact, I left after they complained (without ever /telling me) and went to another area of the zone completely, and still had a GM come interrogate me for quite some time about it. Even though this is RNF - something that should be taken away is the GM's need to do more /invis watching as opposed to direct questioning. Actions speak a LOT louder than words.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Large Rat

Would all of you like some free play time added to your account for all this emotional suffering?
Old 07-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't even ask you if I wanted to take a camp that you aren't physically holding down. It usually goes something like what are you camping? Ok I'm taking this camp. Read the server rules and stop being a dumbass.
Orly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. It should also be noted that if you camp out or leave the zone, you have forfeited a camp. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Orly?
Ya rly.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Orly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya rly.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In Chardok, if I were to show up wanting to kill zone mobs, the AoE group there would disregard me and just pull through me (fight at your own risk), and I bet you anything that the GM's would be on their side as they were there first (there basically perpetually as that group is nearly constant and ever-changing)..
This is wrong.
Closed Thread