Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

See the very idea that getting shot is your fault is repulsive to you two lol

The left leaning (from 0.0000001% left) are the victim types I cant stress this enough I am one of them too.

But unsung literally would blame himself if he got shot while we made up a scenario we might be victims after being hypothetically shot for no reason after just looking at a video!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2021, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then it's your fault, didn't you listen to the damn video?
I like the vid, but it definitely can’t be taken literally

With the getting shot, there could still be personal safety/situational awareness questions

A tougher question would have been something like “what if a meteor falls on my head?”
Old 10-22-2021, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More people have died under Old Dude than Orange Dude from the chinaflu

You just accusing peeps of bad things cuz you low IQ
"you are;" again the irony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you stay a 'Pureblood' by inbreeding? Did you see what I did there?

Pureblood ... Purity Blood... did the aryan race reference just escape you when Bannon and that teen Harry Potter fangirl from TikTok made up your little cult?

I get it, you want to pump out funny one liner's like Horza but with conservative tropes; except your trigger quotes fall flat when done wrong.

You are kinda like that Troll Trumper who tried to get a rise out of liberals by saying what is there to hate about Trump? Your 401K plan is the best it has ever been. Only to have the DOW crash to a lower number than Obama left the economy to Trump and 401K plans bled trillions.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“what if a meteor falls on my head?”
Tromps fault.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"you are;" again the irony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you stay a 'Pureblood' by inbreeding? Did you see what I did there?

Pureblood ... Purity Blood... did the aryan race reference just escape you when Bannon and that teen Harry Potter fangirl from TikTok made up your little cult?

I get it, you want to pump out funny one liner's like Horza but with conservative tropes; except your trigger quotes fall flat when done wrong.

You are kinda like that Troll Trumper who tried to get a rise out of liberals by saying what is there to hate about Trump? Your 401K plan is the best it has ever been. Only to have the DOW crash to a lower number than Obama left the economy to Trump and 401K plans bled trillions.
tromp tromp tromp!
Old 10-22-2021, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A tougher question would have been something like “what if a meteor falls on my head?”
Victim implies a victor(conqueror).
Old 10-22-2021, 11:44 PM
Banned

Speaking of getting shot, this just happened in my state

It’s a good reminder of the fallacy of believing that a girl with a gun is safe from assault or rape

It’s a reverse in this vid. It appears a girl (or a very small guy) is the thief and a fucking champion is the aggressor. But she is easily disarmed before she could use the gun. Had the roles been reversed now the gun can be used on her. Due to the tight quarters and surprise of the attack, maybe this is the only way this could have gone though, I don’t want to armchair quarterback too much

If you’re going to carry a gun, be confident in its fast, effective use

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-22-2021, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tromp tromp tromp!
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/i...e-ed-1044a.jpg

Remember when Trump was so shameful he paid for a fake Time magazine "Person of the Year" portrait using charity funds?

Some one to idol, am I right? I wonder if there are any GOP that still idol Bush for his WMD and war claims. Meh give it another decade and they will soon shun Trump too. Oops! To late many already do!
Old 10-22-2021, 11:57 PM
Banned

We got a lot of amature sport fighters these days that seem to think they can take out your run of the mill mob goon or prison buba. Hopefully they don't have to find out the hard way that they really have very little experience in RL situations.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Victim implies a victor(conqueror).
Colonialists owe reparations!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-23-2021 at 12:09 AM..
Closed Thread