Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Banned

Default <Sweathog> recruiting all classes for the progression server

Since we only get a week for free, I'm looking for the biggest and the baddest! We will grind the piss out of crushbone then make our way to EC to train orc groups and slowly scale our way up to pulling Rinna on the darkies. Some of you might get a banhammer (not likely) but that's okay because <Sweathog> is all about makin' those hogs sweat and no hog sweats more than 4-5 hours of newb zone griefing.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Skeleton

ill probley sign up for some 2011 newb meltdown , it'll be emu veterans vs eqlive veterans
Old 02-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

What will you do if gfay turns out to be the trading zone instead of EC?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What will you do if gfay turns out to be the trading zone instead of EC?
Soo many orcs, so little time
Old 02-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill probley sign up for some 2011 newb meltdown , it'll be emu veterans vs eqlive veterans
I don't think the EQlive veterans can handle Abacab, but it's cool I'm registering a character named Uthgaard and directing them here
Old 02-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Kobold

The truth is,

I always wanted to take my anger out. I don't in P99 cause i enjoy playing and don't want to be banned. I will do this tho. I don't plan to play on this server , but i'm down to try to get my account banned since I don't use it anyway. LETS TRAIN EM!

Old 02-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think the EQlive veterans can handle Abacab, but it's cool I'm registering a character named Uthgaard and directing them here
you aint shit bitch i fuckin did 10 times what youve done with lvl 1 accounts, ive scammed over 500k on this stupid little server with level 1s you pussy ive killed over 20 orc groups with a level 1 with sow suiciding a griffon into their camp you have nothing on me, i am the scourge of this server and always will be. no matter how many noob alts i make noone knows its me and i have numerous posts about me with all my different character identities being revealed yet concealed by the fact that it is all one person i am never going to stop until this server crumbles to the ground, the team i am assembling will be the destruction of this server many familiar names that have been shunned by this pathetic little community of elitist cunt wipes that have no real life of their own. it takes me a total of 3 minutes to make an account and change my ip address log in and be in ec, probably another 3 minutes to scam someone then another 3 minutes to get a sow then another 3 minutes to find a griffon then another 3 minutes to die load back up and be in ec again doing the same thing before i get banned then i go make another 3 minute account do the same thing this will never stop i will never surrender i will bring this server to its knees i dont even know if what im writing makes sense anymore but im going to keep going because this server is going to fall and i am going to be over its bloody corpse with my hands in the air screaming like a mad man with joy. unless you unban my lvl 8 mage then ill stop, his name is toddler and he was suspended but never unsuspended, i warned you of the storm to come and you just didnt listen, i am making your devs quit every singe day and will continue to. i will conquer this server you watch.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afravi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you aint shit bitch i fuckin did 10 times what youve done with lvl 1 accounts, ive scammed over 500k on this stupid little server with level 1s you pussy ive killed over 20 orc groups with a level 1 with sow suiciding a griffon into their camp you have nothing on me, i am the scourge of this server and always will be. no matter how many noob alts i make noone knows its me and i have numerous posts about me with all my different character identities being revealed yet concealed by the fact that it is all one person i am never going to stop until this server crumbles to the ground, the team i am assembling will be the destruction of this server many familiar names that have been shunned by this pathetic little community of elitist cunt wipes that have no real life of their own. it takes me a total of 3 minutes to make an account and change my ip address log in and be in ec, probably another 3 minutes to scam someone then another 3 minutes to get a sow then another 3 minutes to find a griffon then another 3 minutes to die load back up and be in ec again doing the same thing before i get banned then i go make another 3 minute account do the same thing this will never stop i will never surrender i will bring this server to its knees i dont even know if what im writing makes sense anymore but im going to keep going because this server is going to fall and i am going to be over its bloody corpse with my hands in the air screaming like a mad man with joy. unless you unban my lvl 8 mage then ill stop, his name is toddler and he was suspended but never unsuspended, i warned you of the storm to come and you just didnt listen, i am making your devs quit every singe day and will continue to. i will conquer this server you watch.
ROFLMAO!!!!!! best post EVER

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 02-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afravi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Create a guild named Project 1999 and pwn. lol
Closed Thread