Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

WIPE IT CLEAN
Old 09-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonskee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like wow. noty man
Just ideas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I already admitted I borrowed most of the from other games or modified them for my vision. I think WoW got a lot right and a lot wrong. Travel was too easy in WoW, solo was the focus not grouping.

I think of WoW and some of EQ merged together would be fabulous! Grouping should be the most viable way to level.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokfarg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just ideas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I already admitted I borrowed most of the from other games or modified them for my vision. I think WoW got a lot right and a lot wrong. Travel was too easy in WoW, solo was the focus not grouping.

I think of WoW and some of EQ merged together would be fabulous! Grouping should be the most viable way to level.
WoW got 0 right for my playstyle. If this server wasn't around I wouldn't play any MMoRPGs anymore. They are all screwed up because of WoW.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Kobold

About the only things I really hated about later expansions were instances and alternate currencies. By the time I quit there were like six or seven currencies that only worked on merchants in a particular expansion, and they were all useless before you even finished the expansion. I didn't like instances because at the time I liked competition. I guess I don't care so much about it now.
Closed Thread