Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

If all that ends up being true about this server (revamped zones, etc) there's no chance I would consider playing on it.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:24 PM
VIP / Contributor

again gonna ask everyone that heads over to please respect their wishes and do not name p99 or other emu servers on their forums.

the fact of the matter is they can not offer what we offer. and we do not want to offer what they offer. i actually wish they would open a legit classic progression server because then maybe id be able to play EverQuest again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What thread is that from anyway?
https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/i...ervers.219016/

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Last edited by Sirken; 03-29-2015 at 10:32 PM..
Old 03-29-2015, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
again gonna ask everyone that heads over to please respect their wishes and do not name p99 or other emu servers on their forums.

the fact of the matter is they can not offer what we offer. and we do not want to offer what they offer. i actually wish they would open a legit classic progression server because then maybe id be able to play EverQuest again.

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/i...ervers.219016/

Absolutely.

Hey Sirken, haven't been playing p99 in ages but caught a couple of your recent streams randomly. Cheers mate.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Is this progression server going to pay-to-win? Will it require me to pay to play too? Totally out of the EQ loop...
Old 03-30-2015, 11:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I dont see the appeal in reliving EQs decline in revamped zones I dont want to play in. If they want to do a real progression server sign me up, but until then p99 is the best I can hope for.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myke66 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont see the appeal in reliving EQs decline in revamped zones I dont want to play in. If they want to do a real progression server sign me up, but until then p99 is the best I can hope for.
I'll probably check it out but ^this. I really don't like the zone revamps and when seeing them on Sleeper day 1 was a huge bummer.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:04 PM
Banned

Yeah ill prob give it a shot (at least up to the pop expansion) if its F2P
Old 03-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Have they announced a launch date?
Old 03-30-2015, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiefist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this progression server going to pay-to-win? Will it require me to pay to play too? Totally out of the EQ loop...
Most likely you will have to have their gold tier which is monthly payment to play on the server. It was that way for the other progression servers.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

i'll pay a few months to watch people train each other in lguk with no gm support
Closed Thread