Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Aviak

Default 3 really good reasons to not make a PvP server

1: The EQ PVP Community is utter dogshit If you think catering to PvE players is a pain in the ass wait until you get a taste of the festering shitstains that call themselves people start to suck your bandwidth tit. EQ PVP players are just fucked up people, who will hack, exploit and complain the entire time they play on your server, all the while donating nothing. Not only will this virus of a community eventually cannibalize themselves by shitting on all of the hard work that gets put into said server, new players will be griefed the fuck off the server faster than Gnar can slam a syringe in his ass and throw up 325 with his tiny hands.

2: Kringe is going to play on your server This narcissistic hill billy will waste ungodly hours trying to find ways to destroy the server to compensate for his low intelligence quotient and god awful real life. He is known to black male server staff and also known for DNS hacks and distributing godly MQ builds to everyone.

3: The last thing these fucking retards need is a server to enable them I'm seriously sick of fitting the bill for their unemployment checks and government subsidized housing. It's bad enough that hardworking people like me have to pay for 90% of the state of Louisiana to sit on their porches and drink malt liquor, let's not add a twenty career virgin's to our deficit either.

I've played EQ PvP since 99' and spent quite a bit of time on VZTZ. Trust me on this one and scrap this shit before you have the same regrets everyone else had who tried to make an enjoyable EQ PVP experience.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Banned

but how well is kringe known to the white males?
Old 04-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1: The EQ PVP Community is utter dogshit
It's mostly just the people that post on the message board. The normal people just play and don't post. Who has the most posts of any SZ player? Sam Deathwalker. No matter how retarded they are, it would be a hard sell to try and claim the majority of people are represented by Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think catering to PvE players is a pain in the ass
Then you underestimate EQ PvE servers. The number of "random moron ______ trained and ninja looted" threads on this board is even higher than PvP ones.

With the setup I talk about in this post, you don't even need GM intervention or rules on the server so it would actually be far less effort than P1999 blue:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31288

Quote:
new players will be griefed the fuck off the server faster than Gnar can slam a syringe in his ass and throw up 325 with his tiny hands.
Which is why any EQ emu PvP server has to be team based if it wants to have a successful population.

Quote:
2: Kringe is going to play on your server This narcissistic hill billy will waste ungodly hours trying to find ways to destroy the server to compensate for his low intelligence quotient and god awful real life. He is known to black male server staff and also known for DNS hacks and distributing godly MQ builds to everyone.
Same stuff already happened to P1999 blue with dos attacks, etc.

Quote:
Trust me on this one and scrap this shit before you have the same regrets everyone else had who tried to make an enjoyable EQ PVP experience.
The past incarnations of EQ Emu PvP servers sucked because the rule sets, resists, basically everything catered to what Heresy wanted. I don't have anything against people like Rexx but Rexx and people in his guild broke server rules so many times without ever getting perma banned that the entire rule system was a joke and was basically just a system of selective enforcement.

There's really no need to have server rules in the first place on a PvP server. I talked about how to solve those issues in that link:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31288
Old 04-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
1: The EQ PVP Community is utter dogshit If you think catering to PvE players is a pain in the ass wait until you get a taste of the festering shitstains that call themselves people start to suck your bandwidth tit. EQ PVP players are just fucked up people, who will hack, exploit and complain the entire time they play on your server, all the while donating nothing. Not only will this virus of a community eventually cannibalize themselves by shitting on all of the hard work that gets put into said server, new players will be griefed the fuck off the server faster than Gnar can slam a syringe in his ass and throw up 325 with his tiny hands.

This

3: The last thing these fucking retards need is a server to enable them I'm seriously sick of fitting the bill for their unemployment checks and government subsidized housing. It's bad enough that hardworking people like me have to pay for 90% of the state of Louisiana to sit on their porches and drink malt liquor, let's not add a twenty career virgin's to our deficit either.

I've played EQ PvP since 99' and spent quite a bit of time on VZTZ. Trust me on this one and scrap this shit before you have the same regrets everyone else had who tried to make an enjoyable EQ PVP experience.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

For every one idiot spammer from our community on this forum, there's like 20 of us patiently waiting for word of a server. Don't judge us based on what a select few fuckwits do on this forum.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's mostly just the people that post on the message board.

lololo @ unintentional irony
Old 04-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Banned

also wehrmacht you are literally one of the most perma-butthurt people i've ever seen on the internet. you got griefed in everquest by heresy like two years ago, get over it and stop acting like benny rz (who literally just copies and pastes the same images/word vomit in every post he makes).
Old 04-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also wehrmacht you are literally one of the most perma-butthurt people i've ever seen on the internet. you got griefed in everquest by heresy like two years ago, get over it and stop acting like benny rz (who literally just copies and pastes the same images/word vomit in every post he makes).
BennyRZ is my favorite poster.

Also, I've never lost a 1vs1 to a Heresy before and when I was in Salty's zerg guild of incompetent players, our win rate was around 50% in guild vs guild against Heresy. 40% if you want to lowball. So you're gonna need some new form of propaganda.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:34 AM
Aviak

Wehrmacht shut the fuck up
Old 04-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wehrmacht shut the fuck up
Rilkean there are grown men speaking in this thread. You're gonna need to sit down and knit a sweater or something.
Closed Thread