Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 05:58 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriamjh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kith's day/night cycle is so broken they should just scrap the whole server! Totally ruins my immersion every time it breaks.. you know.. every other week. Obviously this bug is giving them some serious trouble. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a bug. But the time needs to be synced up every time there is a patch. Last patch was sort of emergency. Daytime will come in kith at the next patch. Or in ~100 years. Whichever comes first.

And oh man, I completely forgot that I was supposed to have named a boat after myself. That was my favorite conspiracy theory.
Last edited by Uthgaard; 01-05-2011 at 06:01 AM..
Old 01-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Orc

LOL @ the concept of the forlorn whimpering of the poor wittle boys actually making anyone that matters want to play this server less. I happen to love this game and this server. If you dont like it, GTFO

thats G for get, T for The, F for Fuck, O for Out. Schools out children
Old 01-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Banned

Default LOL

LoL, Theses clown still trying to release Kunark ...Maybe by 2012? lol have fun.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2011, 10:07 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJR2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL, Theses clown still trying to release Kunark ...Maybe by 2012? lol have fun.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server sucks so bad the OP still checks his 3 month old thread every day to see if anyone replied to it.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/se...induser&u=9699
http://www.project1999.org/forums/se...induser&u=9698

And the number one reason not to play on p99: While pretending you dont play, troll because the forums repeatedly because you got banned for 2boxing 4 months ago, until Uthgaard gets motivated to find the account you're still playing on.
Last edited by Uthgaard; 01-05-2011 at 11:00 AM..
Old 01-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is kind of fucked up. The only reason I say that is because judging by the way he wrote, he's probably foreign. And if he is foreign, and knows that much English, than that is pretty good. I only know one language that fluently, and that is my own. For someone to know their own language, plus another, is pretty damn respectable.

OP what is your native language?
English.

But I took the time to learn Spanish because thats the other most common language in North America. I'm not fluent, but I speak it as well as an 8-or 9 year old kid.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
English.

But I took the time to learn Spanish because thats the other most common language in North America. I'm not fluent, but I speak it as well as an 8-or 9 year old kid.
Lol. I wasn't asking you Quellren. I was asking the OP.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server sucks so bad the OP still checks his 3 month old thread every day to see if anyone replied to it.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/se...induser&u=9699
http://www.project1999.org/forums/se...induser&u=9698

And the number one reason not to play on p99: While pretending you dont play, troll because the forums repeatedly because you got banned for 2boxing 4 months ago, until Uthgaard gets motivated to find the account you're still playing on.
I think it is hilarious how Uthgaard always reveals some crazy back story on these kids. Should quit online gaming and be a detective or some shit.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it is hilarious how Uthgaard always reveals some crazy back story on these kids. Should quit online gaming and be a detective or some shit.
I think you should remove the cock from your mouth and GTFO.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a bug. But the time needs to be synced up every time there is a patch. Last patch was sort of emergency. Daytime will come in kith at the next patch. Or in ~100 years. Whichever comes first.
Hmm.. I would expect day/night cycles to just be delayed by the amount of time the server was down. Instead they apparently stop indefinitely. This really sounds like there should be a simple fix or workaround. Maybe ensuring that the duration until the next cycle isn't greater than 72 minutes or negative?

Out of curiosity what is wrong with just 'fixing' this timer when the zone boots? I've not heard of a single other issue related to forgetting to sync the clocks and this obviously isn't the first (or even fifth) time it's happened without serious consequences.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Once again the right person was banned and comes here to prove us what a good job uthgaard does [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Close the door when you leave, kthx.
Closed Thread