Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Default Caster behaviour

Noticed this with shin lord in uguk and the sentinel in erudin docks: they cast heals when low, but won't LoH or cast any of their stuns. Same could be said about some cleric mobs, like in Droga the clerics would buff themselves, but then only cast their heals when low, never trying to nuke. Is it supposed to be like this? Shamans are dotting and such as usual, but pallys/clerics behave like complete tools.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Unless things have changed recently, paladins will LOH once they get low enough, but if you knock them down to flee HP while they're trying to cast then they'll start to flee if its interrupt or if they're too low on hp still after finishing the cast instead of using LOH. Although you're right, I don't think I've seen a paladin use anything other than heals.

Cleric mobs will nuke you sometimes. See the Seahorses in Kedge for proof of that.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 06-29-2011, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Ye I know the part if you manage to smack em down to flee-HP, that they won't use LoH. Was clearing the pally guards in erudin, and I hardly gave any effort to do that, but they never used their LoH no matter how the fights went down.

Don't know about the cleric mobs, I recall some nuking. Maybe this is some awesome new AI added in where the mobs get all pouncy if they're high green/light blue and think: "well you got too much magic resist so I won't waste me mana nuking, enjoy the 5mins spent watching goblin adept feel much better!". =p
Old 09-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Former Guide

Resolving due to age.
Closed Thread