Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

I keep hearing people talk about in classic where root and snare never landed and were frankly never even loaded up and casted. Considering how shit damage melee are old world, especially without equipement, this sounds fair. I think it would be a lot more classic to have it where 100+ MR resists just about all roots and snares.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Banned

This is a bug report, not your "this is my opinion on what I want that definitely isn't classic" thread.

And, read my sig.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not, for the love of God, implement the "classic" resist system (that is 100+ resist == resist everything).
It's only 100+ and you resist all CC spells, not damage spells. There's a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Null doing this system? I would trust Null on this, if that's the case. He knows how it will affect class balance.
Why even call this P99 PvP if you're just gonna let null recreate the same horrible TZVZ PvP system all over again that isn't even fun to play? Here's TZVZ:

1) Spam target with crowd control spells

2) Have zerg of people all assist on immobilized target for free, no skill kill

Sorry but that isn't even close to real EQ PvP. It takes far less skill to kill people. Don't remove all the god damn skill from jousting again and turn this into some festival of mongoloids attacking stationary targets.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Banned

Can we reban wehrmacht?
Old 10-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoneynegro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only 100+ and you resist all CC spells, not damage spells. There's a big difference.

Why even call this P99 PvP if you're just gonna let null recreate the same horrible TZVZ PvP system all over again that isn't even fun to play? Here's TZVZ:

1) Spam target with crowd control spells

2) Have zerg of people all assist on immobilized target for free, no skill kill

Sorry but that isn't even close to real EQ PvP. It takes far less skill to kill people. Don't remove all the god damn skill from jousting again and turn this into some festival of mongoloids attacking stationary targets.

I agree with this.

Plus, I came here to play classic EQ PvP, which was very balanced. 110 MR reisists all CC spells.