Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Why did you come here? Do you even play red? Word on the street is you quit at lvl 11 or something?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Banned

Word on the street is worthless. Word on the street says I'm a fat 30 year-old virgin who cuts meat in a deli.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

I had to view your post... but yea... aren't you a fat 30 year old virgin who cuts meat in a deli?

If you play red, please do tell... you've been crusading these forums forever.. maybe people would take you slightly more seriously if they knew you played. I doubt you do though.. I don't play this shit box myself...
Old 03-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol irrelevance

Why do you complain about the server retaining classic mechanics to the best of the developers' abilities, when it was always said that it was going to be classic?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

I really don't complain about shit cause I don't play here. Only thing I am on record for is whining about XP being brutal...

As far as the community sees it, you're a fat 30 year old virgin, who cuts meat in a deli and goes on forum crusades regarding a server you don't even play on. Sounds like the word on the street is golden.

And that's the last of my replies to you big dawg.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Answer the question.

Why do you come to a server titled, Classic Everquest PVP, and then cry that it's Classic Everquest?
Because it's not quite the classic experience, so people drop constructive feedback to get it all the way there.

The resist system for example, is not classic. We had a discussion about it ("crying"), and Null is going to tweak it. See how well that works?

Active OOC and auction is also classic, which is why people* make threads about adjusting the channels so that they actually get used.

*People that actually play on the server.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

i came to p99 due to it being classic and the most back in the classic days i did was lvl'd a paladin to 21 and only visited/xp'd in a few zones, bb, great fay, cb, i would take the boat across oot often, and the commons, nro, and oasis, the only zones that char saw, and had a halfing rog i lvld to 10 in misty/re
Old 03-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Kobold

to play classic everquest (which I am doing and enjoying)

my turn -

why do you troll our forums?
Old 03-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marglar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do you troll our forums?
Should just let Harrison type up a manifesto, and sticky it in RnF, then ban him.

Thats fair imo.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it's not quite the classic experience, so people drop constructive feedback to get it all the way there.

The resist system for example, is not classic. We had a discussion about it ("crying"), and Null is going to tweak it. See how well that works?

Active OOC and auction is also classic, which is why people* make threads about adjusting the channels so that they actually get used.

*People that actually play on the server.
Skillful dodge, I must say that I am impressed.

You made it seem like asking for serverwide OOC wasn't what it was and something else entirely while throwing in something that I didn't even comment on. Bravo.

I'm talking directly to the "we need soulbinders, faster experience, yellow text, global ooc, and leaderboards" crowd. Not legitimate gripes such as resists not being balanced.
Closed Thread