Aviak

DELETE THIS THREAD.

BAN HARRISON.

Sincerely,

Everyone.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A few Words to the Staff in respect.

I would give the Community a chance and throw in at least OOC. Let us show you, the Staff, that we can handle things on our own and not abusing what you, the gods, gave us - amen...

Thx.
Youre obviously new here. Have you not read enough crap on the forums, heard enough raging spamming and crying in shout, or seen IRC? Regardless of what trolls spam the forums with, the average player does not want crap like this forced on the general population via global ooc. Rogean would have to have the IQ of a houseplant to put it in and shit up his server.
Last edited by Dullah; 03-14-2012 at 05:31 PM..
Old 03-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Kobold

This thread numbs the brain jelly.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTr33z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I want to know is why everyone acts like Harrison is so out of line to be saying cheaters deserve punishment. Every one of his posts I've seen (the recent ones ofcourse) are him A.) Defending himself against like 90 different dudes who all say the same thing over and over. and B.) Saying they should stop letting people cheat.

Nobody can give him a comeback that actually has something to do with the topic. They just make stupid remarks, am I the only one seeing this?
Hes a troll. I don't cheat or exploit, nor have I ever used 3rd party EQ apps, but he's called me a cheater. In fact, I've seen him try to lump basically the entire server into some sort of cheater faction whether or not they were a member of any particular guild during a time they exploited bugged content.

Its just moot. People exploited, it happened, its over. It holds no bearing whatsoever upon the server today. Daily he continues to try to run off potential players with his rants and misinformation, portraying small incidents in the past as being some overwhelming problem as if cheating is rampant. Its been handled and the GMs are doing a lot of work to continue providing a legit Everquest experience. He has serious issues and he is, for some unforeseen reason, completely obsessed with projecting rage and animosity from his personal life on r99, the forums and its playerbase.