Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 05:15 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo pm me the asshole please
its like a 3 or 4 year old pic at this point lma0 like a time capsule in butthole form
Old 06-09-2017, 05:16 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

stare into the abyss and
Old 06-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol who is Ballzdeep. Sounds real mad and upset over 17 year old emulated everquest.

Perhaps an everqueer.
Here I'll acknowledge you. Since I know it will make your month someone finally did.

I know you're just mad no one ever mentions you and essentially everyone has you on ignore. Is it because your girlfriend treats you that way too? Did your parents not love you?

Maybe you and Uuruk can chat since you've seemed to pick up his posting style from a year ago before he was admitted. Maybe get a pet? He won't be able to put you on ignore so will probably be better than here.

Sounding real lonely over a 17 year old emulated Everquest. Hope this helps you find friends.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

t4c
Old 06-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I have a six year old, three year old and a four month old. I see trolling isn't your strong point.
Can't troll me, I have kids!
Old 06-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here I'll acknowledge you. Since I know it will make your month someone finally did.

I know you're just mad no one ever mentions you and essentially everyone has you on ignore. Is it because your girlfriend treats you that way too? Did your parents not love you?

Maybe you and Uuruk can chat since you've seemed to pick up his posting style from a year ago before he was admitted. Maybe get a pet? He won't be able to put you on ignore so will probably be better than here.

Sounding real lonely over a 17 year old emulated Everquest. Hope this helps you find friends.
Yikes, real mad and dodges the question of who he is.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes, real mad and dodges the question of who he is.
Hey buddy, calm down. You're acting real unstable right now, don't make me get you baker acted again.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy who roleplays on Blue about protecting the Eastern Commonlands of Elf Sim Antonica from Seargent Slate is now lecturing people about their posting habits on a gnomish spelunking simulator.

got it.

but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok thanks for update on his forum posts on a classic locked progression server for a 19 year old game. keep me posted on future developments.

lol, HB thats sad bro. Completely called someone out for what you JUST did. I'm embarrassed for you
Cymeon Trymex, level 33 Bard of Circle of Valor, Xegony Server, retired July 2000
Old 06-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Dude....don't you know, every second HB puts into FQ and EQ is ALWAYS worthwhile and he's not a tax attorney. He's a millionaire jewish tax attorney, get it fucking right.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey buddy, calm down. You're acting real unstable right now, don't make me get you baker acted again.
Lmao. It's comical how retarded you are. Tell us what characters you played.