Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

The 1812 Overture is pretty long - can you shriek the entire thing?
Old 04-24-2014, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Only 4 seconds of it, looping

It's the NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHH NAHHHH NAAAHHHHHHHHHH part

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imo make Calabee pay for being the dumbass that he is
Dont know man. Maybe he should threaten the guy who bought the strings with some packets of wrath, he might get them back !

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-24-2014, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only 4 seconds of it, looping

It's the NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHH NAHHHH NAAAHHHHHHHHHH part
you forgot a preceding "NAH" there

almost tho
Old 04-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I buy a Rolex from a pawn shop that the owner sold to the store himself, buying them doesn't make me even a little dishonest, even if the pawn shop sells it to me for $30.

Quit trying to make it seem like the purchaser did anything wrong. They didn't. You were a complete moron. Did the purchaser show up when you and a buddy were charging and take from a vendor? Only then might you have a moral case. But no, like a dumbass, you left them there.

If I happen to find puppet strings on a vendor, you're damn right I'm buying them and no you wouldn't get them back.

You're like the guy who realizes that his Superman #1 was in the box of old comics he sold for $2 at his yard sale and then starts calling the buyer a crook.
Pretty much what he said. I have been playing EQ since 2000. Never have quit. Live, EQMac, Sleeper, here, you name it. I would hate to add up all the crap I have lost in the 14 years I have been playing. Hell I lost 3 bags full of pretty damn good shit on here a year ago dropping them on the ground for a transfer and I didn't slit my wrists. Might have kicked my dog but what the hell. Life is a bitch and then you marry one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You screwed up, live with it.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you forgot a preceding "NAH" there

almost tho
Jeremy about to have a conniption.

Faggot
Old 04-25-2014, 01:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
imo make Calabee pay for being the dumbass that he is
Well since they were Retus's strings and he was nice enough to let culprit and I recharge off them I do agree that he should pay Retus back in full for the cost of them. Or give him his strings.

I checked my logs and found out that I never forgot to buy them back after recharging them so the only other person who could have done it was Culprit since we were the only other people with access...

I had someone talk with Sirken about it and he will not refund them so the only other thing that can be done is for Culprit to do the right thing and reimburse Retus for his mistake.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Cuz all Erudites look alike rite
Old 04-25-2014, 03:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoesha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well since they were Retus's strings and he was nice enough to let culprit and I recharge off them I do agree that he should pay Retus back in full for the cost of them. Or give him his strings.

I checked my logs and found out that I never forgot to buy them back after recharging them so the only other person who could have done it was Culprit since we were the only other people with access...

I had someone talk with Sirken about it and he will not refund them so the only other thing that can be done is for Culprit to do the right thing and reimburse Retus for his mistake.
Thats like asking to personally borrow+drive your friends car to go jump start your car that is sitting with a dead battery across town, wrapping their car around a telephone poll as you drive there drunk, and then returning to your friend, saying "my bad, here are they keys! I hope you had insurance".

The strings that were lost were most certainly not Retus's.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

um ya they were actually, i self recharged and forgot to buy them back apparently, ya know.. if two boxing was allowed this would have never happened :P

and im waiting on the official answer from derubael, sirken told me gm's powers are split and divided since the fall of uthgaard and it's deru's domain... so who knows.

Im not gonna let my mistake / error affect others, i know how to repay it :P
Closed Thread