Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

disabled vet here former 2/327 inf reg ft campbell ky 11b/c2 mos was an 88mm mortar AG call sign COLD STEEL!!!
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 03-28-2010, 08:54 AM
Aviak

I would like to thank Heallun.

Several days ago, he retrieved my corpse that was in BlackBurrow. Then he was kind enough to give me about 180pp, which 150pp was then spent on a full set of banded armor that was advised by him to buy. Thanks so much!

-Gstring-
Old 03-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I would like to thank Stiv (Druid), he just rolled into Crushbone one day while I was grouping at the wall and gave me the evil eye lens for the staff quest.. <3
Old 03-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

I would like to thank Sindee (SK?) for coming by in Qeynos Hills and giving me an Ebony Bladed Sword to help her with an item transfer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] What a nice gesture to COMPLETELY HOOK ME on my first day back in "EQ" in 7 years. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Also, thank you to Ghanima the monk from IB for helping my friend get from BB to NK and running him across to Qeynos, binding him, then giving me some spare items to help us out!!! The trip had taken four hours and was cut short by a stray bandit in West Karana -- we were about to throw computers through the windows. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

"Thanks for Glitterati from Transcendence for being friggen awesome about buffing newbies with top-end Druid buffs in GFay"

Here here!

Insert Andains name^ Same scenario. Thanks.

Pikler too. Powerleveled me for literally no reason; just said hey follow us..
Old 03-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Large Bat

I'd like to thank Rosalynn (halfling druid) she ported me from WK-->WC for free and ran me all the way to freeport and gave me a bind for no cost. As a noob at level 12 this was VERY helpful! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Sarnak

Stephanie sat in upper guk today after the big lag spike and rezzed probably 5-6 people. Some with multiple corpses. I donated to her, and I'm sure others did as well, but to sit there and take all that time for some newbies fallen victim to server lag was really nice of her. Thanks so much to Stephanie.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

Figure this deserved a bump :: Thanks Steve for almost always offering free rez's to cut down on how expensive the shit is <3
Old 04-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Aviak

In addition to President who helped me get a good start on the server I want to think Zilo!

He is a really nice player and was really gracious about helping me out. The whole time being very nice about it, and then bummed 100pp off me which was kind of ironic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread