Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

No Hitchens. You can criminalize racist actions (speech is an action). You can think whatever the fuck you want, but don't bring your filth into public.

That would only be a stopgap however. What is really needed is a fundamental paradigm shift in which more and more people speak out against it until the people with those thoughts feel so stupid saying them that they stop.

Since that is unlikely, time to cull the herd, imho. Kill enough people who publically speak racist things and soon enough no more racism.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Hitchens. You can criminalize racist actions (speech is an action). You can think whatever the fuck you want, but don't bring your filth into public.

That would only be a stopgap however. What is really needed is a fundamental paradigm shift in which more and more people speak out against it until the people with those thoughts feel so stupid saying them that they stop.

Since that is unlikely, time to cull the herd, imho. Kill enough people who publically speak racist things and soon enough no more racism.
I always knew you Zeitards were inherently violent and the peace and love gimmick is really nothing more than friendly fascism.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always knew you Zeitards were inherently violent and the peace and love gimmick is really nothing more than friendly fascism.
You've never seen me on here spouting peace and love rhetoric.. try again.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

This fucking moron wants to criminalize speech and kill all the cops.

Let's pretend we criminalize racist speech. Who's putting the racists in jail?
Old 04-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've never seen me on here spouting peace and love rhetoric.. try again.
I do appreciate your open honesty about how you advocate mass murder. The anti-Zeitgeist Movement blogs will love this screenshot.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Banned

Ban all posters beginning with the letter H.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Banned

hbb def a hippy,******loving,poor,liberal pussy.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This fucking moron wants to criminalize speech and kill all the cops.

Let's pretend we criminalize racist speech. Who's putting the racists in jail?
Obviously there needs to be an enforcement wing of the people, but the current schema of corporatized prisons leads inevitably to police working for for-profit ends which diverge greatly from the actual needs of the people.

You would need to completely uproot the current system of "police" and implement something new. I am not smart enough to know what would work, but I have spoken at length about the pros and cons of several alternatives such as: "at large" policing, where citizens are the police and take direct responsibility for their areas; "community policing," in which police are actual members of the communities they police - this is very different from the current state in which police often live in the suburbs of cities they work in, and thus have no vested interest in the city itself; and a system of high level "detectives" (to solve crime) coupled with temporary apprehension committees, empowered by a group to bring people to "justice," whatever that means for a given society (regulated bounty hunters, basically); even a system of police parallel to our current system would work, if the goals of that system were not to feed young & underserved black & latino men into the for-profit prison labor system for marijuana offenses.

In any case, I don't want to "criminalize" the speech, it's actually already the current law. You fucking morons think you can say whatever you want, whenever you want? Try yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. Time, place, and manner already exist as legal restrictions on free speech, the only question is what is considered "violent" or "potentially harmful." The reason you cannot legally yell fire in a theater is because it may cause a stampede, which likely will harm someone. That is where your right to free speech ends. It ends, and it ends legally, ALREADY in this society. The only question is "WHERE" does it end.

It's like:
  • If you seriously offered a chick $10 cash in hand to suck your dick in a room with no witnesses, and nobody would ever know, she would slap you in the face.
  • But, if you seriously offered a chick $10,000,000 cash in hand to suck your dick in a room with no witnesses, and nobody would ever know, she would suck your dick.
Now you've established her to be a whore either way, now you're just haggling over price.

Same thing with free speech. The constitution is a whore. It kneels down and sucks big corporate daddy dick whenever the corrupt judges feel like bending the rules, but she'd never be caught dead changing for you.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Lol, so instead of police, you want a bunch of George Zimmermans running around? Good luck with that.

Also, young and undeserving black and latino men? Are you kidding me? Marijuana is illegal. It's not some fucking shock to people when they get arrested and eventually jailed for possession of marijuana. In fact, given the way the legal system works, it takes 3+ marijuana convictions to actually do significant jail time.

You might not think it's fair that marijuana is illegal, but guess what: that's the way democracy works. I don't think it should be illegal for me to motorboat Kate Upton while she's getting a tan, but society disagrees with me. Shit's illegal, and if you do it and get caught, you pay the consequences. If you don't want to deal with the consequences, don't do it. It's not all that complicated. If you want that law to change, summon enough political willpower to elect a majority of pro-marijuana Senators and Congressmen in the HoR. Until then, observe the law.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, so instead of police, you want a bunch of George Zimmermans running around? Good luck with that.

Also, young and undeserving black and latino men? Are you kidding me? Marijuana is illegal. It's not some fucking shock to people when they get arrested and eventually jailed for possession of marijuana. In fact, given the way the legal system works, it takes 3+ marijuana convictions to actually do significant jail time.

You might not think it's fair that marijuana is illegal, but guess what: that's the way democracy works. I don't think it should be illegal for me to motorboat Kate Upton while she's getting a tan, but society disagrees with me. Shit's illegal, and if you do it and get caught, you pay the consequences. If you don't want to deal with the consequences, don't do it. It's not all that complicated. If you want that law to change, summon enough political willpower to elect a majority of pro-marijuana Senators and Congressmen in the HoR. Until then, observe the law.
mindblowingly retarded
Closed Thread