Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Yo Duri!
Old 04-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Is this some kind of massive inside joke?
Old 04-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Kobold

If it's some kind of inside joke. I don't find it very fucking funny. I woke up to a text this morning from the spam mailing list Durison sold our old batphone to. (Yeah thanks for that asshole)

Durison, you're a piece of shit. Probably the biggest piece of shit to ever grace this server. Go strip your friends' accounts and RMT some more.

I know Faz/Zereh might be happy to see you but for the most part the server couldn't be happier that you left as you did and showed us all who you truly are. I'd rather have Kinsawt come by for tea than hear from you ever again.

TL;DR- Go crawl back in the hole you came out of before you make us remember you long enough to get _really_ pissed off about what trash you are.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 04-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Banned

Lol not sure if troll because Loly is just that stupid
Old 04-16-2012, 04:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How you doin', ol buddy?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been building an organization for an international business. Leading groups of people is always fun.

I don't think selling P99 characters and throwing that cash into crowd funding via Kickstart makes you a leader bro/
Old 04-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

How's coast guard life treating you bro
Old 04-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Banned

woh
Old 04-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's some kind of inside joke. I don't find it very fucking funny. I woke up to a text this morning from the spam mailing list Durison sold our old batphone to. (Yeah thanks for that asshole)

Durison, you're a piece of shit. Probably the biggest piece of shit to ever grace this server. Go strip your friends' accounts and RMT some more.

I know Faz/Zereh might be happy to see you but for the most part the server couldn't be happier that you left as you did and showed us all who you truly are. I'd rather have Kinsawt come by for tea than hear from you ever again.

TL;DR- Go crawl back in the hole you came out of before you make us remember you long enough to get _really_ pissed off about what trash you are.
He mad.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but tell us how you really feel. Please dont hold back
Closed Thread