Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default beware

just wnat to let everyone know what happened today in greater faydark i want to air out some bitches i met so listen

i spawned at my spawn point with all my gear (some food and bread and shit) and i met this fine girl big tits nice ass etc and she was a level 3 (yueh thats right you bitch you think i wouldnt find out) her name was kerithyl and we were all set to group and then she flat out fucking left and was acting mad sketchy and shit so i said you slut i dont even want to group with you

then i met this fine black chick who will remain nameless fuck it her name is Keirra. shes lvl 10 wizard and i met her and I was just feeling angry and hurt and all that over what happened with kerithyl and i just needed a quick rebound so when keirra ran by naked i couldnt resist and i was on the prowl. she was running by just exercising and I started pretending to be exercising too so i started running behind her and we were vibing for a while and then i flat out told her i said girl im only running behind you here to stay at that ass and then she took me into crushbone. i told her thats why i love black chicks like you becuase you know how to handle herself. this girl blasted away orc after orc. it was so sexy and then she led us to some cabin but we couldnt find a bed so she fucked up some more orcs and then she sat down. some orc jumped me from behind while she just sat there and i was running all over the place trying to get this dude off my back and then she gets up and fucking leaves me to die. i figured out that the bitch was fucking the orc all along. ill be hittin up another town next though so if any1 can port me hit me up im tired of these bitches around kelethin playing head games and shit
Old 07-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

A day in the life, man...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Kobold

Thumbs up

yes
Old 07-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

A+ would read again
Old 07-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

this was almost as good as... but I will say no more. we don't need that happening again...
Old 07-25-2011, 02:27 AM
Skeleton

I hear chicks from Ak'Anon are pretty kinky
Old 07-25-2011, 08:32 AM
Sarnak

PUN
Old 07-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Banned

this is heavy doc!
Old 07-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FartyMcFly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
she was running by just exercising and I started pretending to be exercising too so i started running behind her and we were vibing for a while
good, goooood.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FartyMcFly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was running all over the place trying to get this dude off my back
Running around after you have the attention of a monster will not make him leave you alone. You must either kill him, or run to your closest zone out.