Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't believe 6th time's a charm and would rather not spend any time leveling/gearing characters on a server that will more than likely be completely dead within a couple of months
That journey though......

Not like you are doing PvE on red99 anyways. Can always sit in holocaust TS on a guild wars channel and people can come get you when there is pvp on red99. You could even have yourself at char select screen ready to go.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who would waste their time developing this seriously there is no crowd to cater for besides dream team
Old 09-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Orc

red69/LoZ was good times, used to be over 100pop everyday.

rofl zek was kinda lame.

i'll check this one out hoping for the best.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbilly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
red69/LoZ was good times, used to be over 100pop everyday.

rofl zek was kinda lame.

i'll check this one out hoping for the best.
Or you could log on here more ya black bastard
Old 09-25-2014, 07:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's be honest, there was at best like one or two small scale fights daily on rolfron zek in kunark and it was never a close fight against those guys

sure the server has the pro of being great for the casual player with things like 2boxing and raid content that can be done with literally 2-4 characters, but there is zero way there's more pvp on a server that had peak population of like 40 with 2boxing enabled versus a server that has 160-200 peak population with mostly single boxing

probably not going to be playing whatever this next server is; i don't believe 6th time's a charm and would rather not spend any time leveling/gearing characters on a server that will more than likely be completely dead within a couple of months
To be fair you didn't really start playing til Kunark/box was dead.

Server took too long to get past the lvl 30 cap and most people quit, including myself for other reasons.

LOZ did get a max pop of mid 150s which is about 75 people 2 boxing. Nothing to brag about, but could be some potentially good times.

Red99 is a solid server but sometimes it's just incredibly dull and a quick based/vztz type server really does the trick for some fun easy pvp. See you fellas on either server.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair you didn't really start playing til Kunark/box was dead.

Server took too long to get past the lvl 30 cap and most people quit, including myself for other reasons.

LOZ did get a max pop of mid 150s which is about 75 people 2 boxing. Nothing to brag about, but could be some potentially good times.

Red99 is a solid server but sometimes it's just incredibly dull and a quick based/vztz type server really does the trick for some fun easy pvp. See you fellas on either server.
Not sure why people were pissed about the caps. Tbox his brother and I held the hole down and had full loam @ lv 20. Was actually pretty challenging to go to Lguk @ level 20 and try to take down the assassin...we came close a few times. Guess the poopsockers were mad that they had to contend with casuals on an even playing field.

What really killed the server were all of the stupid changes made after the fact. No CR for PvP, changing how charm worked etc. The other was not tweaking teams once everyone and their mother rolled neut and good, leaving nobody but us on the evil team.

Long story short, these guys are too quick to pull the trigger when the minority complains, in fear of losing players or simply favoring some over others. They should just make the server, assign a few people as guides and stay out of the drama.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Banned

i quit at 30 cap, came back after kunark
Old 09-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Banned

still remember getting rogean's pw to gm account on old guildwars box and summoning myself full BIS gear for pally

image/devn00b cool dudes tho
Old 09-26-2014, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

who's the chick in ur avatar pal (unless trap in which case I never asked)
Old 09-26-2014, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

that server was more like magequest