Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is only great for a short while, you can't expect that the server staff will allow this to carry on much longer.

If you want it more open, needs to be more open and if you want something more concrete, a proposal with less wiggle room.

I'd highly suggest a system that allows for both sides to make changes as they need to their own part of the raiding system.
A) Why does the staff care if we raid? There is no reason for them to rush this due to the deadline. They have proven in the past that while raider tears help sustain them, they can live without raiders. In fact I think Nilbog has stated multiple times that he would be just fine with a server with zero players...let alone raiders.

B) I don't like the idea of people changing things once the proposal is set in stone, just going to lead to more issues. At most I think there should be a 3 or 6 month review date where the proposal can be changed and ratified.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A) Why does the staff care if we raid? There is no reason for them to rush this due to the deadline. They have proven in the past that while raider tears help sustain them, they can live without raiders. In fact I think Nilbog has stated multiple times that he would be just fine with a server with zero players...let alone raiders.

B) I don't like the idea of people changing things once the proposal is set in stone, just going to lead to more issues. At most I think there should be a 3 or 6 month review date where the proposal can be changed and ratified.
A) It's currently involving staff, Nilbog is already talking about instituting his own system if these guilds can't come together.

B) A system that allows Casuals to dictate their own targets and Hardcores to dictate theirs is a pretty solid system. It's the same as what we currently have (if hardcores want it that way for their targets) and it gives the casuals what they want (to be able to raid on their own terms).
Old 01-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

Exactly on point. Not enough supply for the unique demand of this non-classic server.

Most of us have intense jobs and families now, unlike on live. If all guilds wanted to compete at the Tier-1, or whatever we're calling it, the raid scene would be much worse.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Fire Giant

<<So, how do you feel about Proposition C?>>

Prop C is a better pill to swallow than the staff plan, that is for sure.

Dolic
Old 01-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Fire Giant

Gms should give 0 fucks about raid mobs being killer by players . be with 10 or with 200 +zerg force.

if someone petition or try for forum quest spin frap a kill trying to claim otherwise /suspension.

they want to stop bitching moans and about raid scene ? ignore everyone and begin hammering people who complain.

u wanna raid ? deal with it. now dont come to me to cry cuz guild xxxx have xxx this xxxx fucking mob.

for last weeks with all this raid shit going on off i just can think , every dude have his own one , like they have asses .

u cannot please eevryone any step u give or throw away will be itched moaned and in general victim of fucking p99 trolls .

so fuck it .
Old 01-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if someone petition or try for forum quest spin frap a kill trying to claim otherwise /suspension.
I've wished this since day one, the gms were a little harsher on the playerbase.

Should be handing out suspensions for people that /petition any bullshit and if they don't get a thank you from that player for the suspension its a ban.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gms should give 0 fucks about raid mobs being killer by players . be with 10 or with 200 +zerg force.

they want to stop bitching moans and about raid scene ? ignore everyone and begin hammering people who complain.

u wanna raid ? deal with it. now dont come to me to cry cuz guild xxxx have xxx this xxxx fucking mob.

for last weeks with all this raid shit going on off i just can think , every dude have his own one , like they have asses .

u cannot please eevryone any step u give or throw away will be itched moaned and in general victim of fucking p99 trolls .

so fuck it .
Good job. You really know how to influence people.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 01-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

FYI, Nilbog does not like the zerg sized guilds. Not sure how the other staff members feel about them (if they feel anything at all).
Old 01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FYI, Nilbog does not like the zerg sized guilds. Not sure how the other staff members feel about them (if they feel anything at all).
I've always Disliked zerg guilds. I know that tmo fe ib etc whatever don't rely on numbers but that people come to them.

I just remember on live it was a disgraceful thing and youd be laughed at regardless of what you took down

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good job. You really know how to influence people.
who cares rolf , you realy think u can influence people here?we talking about how to set rules in a emulated server based in a videogame wich started in 1999.

u cannot make happy everyone , they will bitch they will moan they will cry because thats how MMo community has turned over the years .

the feeling to achieve soemthing colective either be with a group of 6 players to a raid with 80 dudes is lost.

the casuals will cry for free pixels, the hardcore will cry because they cannot compete .

there is not a fucking sollution to this problem . probably at some point Gms will side with whatever make biggers numbers on their server because its like has been ever .
Closed Thread