Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

for god sake halius please get lvl 12. i will power lvl you the one lvl PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
Old 07-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithel1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for god sake halius please get lvl 12. i will power lvl you the one lvl PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
Lol I will get there eventually, I'm in no rush. I don't have the time to play like I used to, maybe an hour (if I'm lucky) every couple nights or so, I got 2 kids and a newborn man, I'm pretty booked atm. And why are you so concerned?
Last edited by Halius; 07-30-2013 at 02:13 PM..
Old 07-30-2013, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin Deeppockets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despite what people say about live, the end game content is still very challenging, much more so than p99.
Plus, just play the Test Server. You get it all pretty much for free. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Kobold

Knew that it was f2p for ages now, but if you want an honest 2 copper then I'll tell you that sony's eq sucks ass.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Kobold

It feels borderline impossible to play if you played during classic and quit anytime near PoP. It's just overly complicated.
Alvarie - 45 Barbarian Shaman
Sandee - 40 Human Monk
Lureniel - 29 Human Ranger
Old 07-31-2013, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

To this day, I log in and within 30 seconds, my chat window is full of tells asking me about the time I once ran in exp grp in lguk with Prince Charles, who during that period was playing a gnome wizard. Naturally,everyone wanted to hear about what His Royal Highness had to say about Dianna, since her death was still so fresh on our pages, to quote David Bowie.

But the main point is, Live is the hustle bustle it's always been, especially if you drew the lot -- good? bad? -- to be as close to the Royal Family as I turned out to be.

I tend to steer clear of Live, if only because the swarms of rheum-eyed Brits, Aussies, and Canadians wanting to think by knowing Sadre they are getting something close to touching cap-to-helm with the royals, well, it just gets tedious.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:29 AM
Banned

thats not racist, its a crutch
Old 07-31-2013, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To this day, I log in and within 30 seconds, my chat window is full of tells asking me about the time I once ran in exp grp in lguk with Prince Charles, who during that period was playing a gnome wizard. Naturally,everyone wanted to hear about what His Royal Highness had to say about Dianna, since her death was still so fresh on our pages, to quote David Bowie.

But the main point is, Live is the hustle bustle it's always been, especially if you drew the lot -- good? bad? -- to be as close to the Royal Family as I turned out to be.

I tend to steer clear of Live, if only because the swarms of rheum-eyed Brits, Aussies, and Canadians wanting to think by knowing Sadre they are getting something close to touching cap-to-helm with the royals, well, it just gets tedious.
lmao
Old 07-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auchae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On EQ live, you WILL meet people and make friends even today.

In WoW I guarantee you will not.
WoW has done everything wrong with regards to fostering any sort of community or social interaction, which is what the EQ1 we all know and nostalgia-goggle over fondly excelled at.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

I remember going to fan faire in 2006. I had left eq when eq2 came out on 2004. At the time I was with the FoH eq2 people (e-peen alert).

But I remember being at that fan faire, and at one point in the dinner, Smed asked people from various eq2 servers / guilds to stand up.

Then he said, and "let's also see the eq people stand!"

And I remember thinking to myself, who the hell are these weirdos still playing original eq??

Now look at me.