Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dmg cap and exp cap used to not exist
tola robe and rod=praphit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tola robe and rod=praphit
How so?
Old 05-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Kobold

RoA makes it very easy to monk PL a caster without them having to use mana. It also hits very hard against skellies in HS, and any pet class can do significant dmg using it + pet. It had it's heyday during the first few months of Kunark when you could string 4-5 max dmg hits in a row. When you are capped at 255 strength that's over 250 dmg a pop.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Lvl 60s fighting relevant npcs should mostly miss. Weapons and offense skill caps are pretty low for int casters
Old 05-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lvl 60s fighting relevant npcs should mostly miss.
They do. But there's quite a large difference between a mage randomly throwing an RoA in his primary slot and swinging it and a level 60 enchanter with tola robe and strength gear and VoG and bedlam and werewolf swinging an RoA... let alone someone who has avatar also.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

I don't have one, but may try to get one some day, because I think it'd be fun to fear kite on a necro with one.

Also, it's kinda funny when a certain enchanter says I can hammer off them then they beat the crap out of me before I proc.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Banned

Id like to see you stream that Tecmos.. But is it seriously a good strat? or is it just for goofing off?

When/where would it be usefull? pvp?
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 05-27-2014 at 07:35 PM..
Old 05-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Having a Orc Pick on here 3 years ago was USEFUL. In the beginning here you could be Bruce Lee on any class. You newer guys missed out on all the fun since about 200 nerfs later now. Not counting double XP days, spells that lasted for like 10 minutes, etc. etc. Ahh, it was "Classic".[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id like to see you stream that Tecmos.. But is it seriously a good strat? or is it just for goofing off?

When/where would it be usefull? pvp?
It's something extra. It's almost never necessary, but it can be handy, and it's almost always fun.

Next time I do a stream, I'll group in seb and use RoA with all my normal chanter duties. It's a respectable boost to the things the most powerful class in the game can already do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 05-27-2014 at 10:53 PM..
Old 05-28-2014, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do. But there's quite a large difference between a mage randomly throwing an RoA in his primary slot and swinging it and a level 60 enchanter with tola robe and strength gear and VoG and bedlam and werewolf swinging an RoA... let alone someone who has avatar also.
Thanks for reminding me.. Save owes me a couple stacks of emeralds.
Closed Thread