Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Aviak

Plus, the eqemu login server logs can verify all of this, yeah?
The Bane of Bixies©
Huge halfling balls.

Old 08-29-2011, 11:47 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you didnt think you would get banned for running a script program, even for 10 seconds?
I wish this applied to other area's of life.

"No baby it wasnt cheating, the tip was only in her for 10 seconds."
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qS-7zTzrSAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 08-29-2011, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Such a good show.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like walking into a bank holding a gun. 1 second..10 seconds, time is irrelevant.

If you cheat on other servers, you'll want to disarm yourself at the amnesty box (server select screen).
It's allowed there nilbog, And i didnt mean to log in with it running. And comparing accidentaly logging into a server with mq2 running because they just got off another server, and someone walking into a bank and holding up a gun are 2 different things. If you walk into a bank with a gun in your hand you KNOW what you are going to do. However going in with lets say your sons toy gun in your bag, opening your bag and noticing it, and going to your car and putting it in the car then returning to the bank, thats more like what happened, if i wanted to cheat i would have. my druid was legit.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Aviak

Mala, and no i didnt, because there are people who cheat and screw the game over.and there theres people who enjoy p99 and i've been a faithful player for like 4 months now, and my 4 months of legit play time compared to 10 seconds of logging in with a script running, Show be enough for them to see that it was an accident and wasnt on purpose and that i wasnt trying to cheat.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like walking into a bank holding a gun. 1 second..10 seconds, time is irrelevant.

If you cheat on other servers, you'll want to disarm yourself at the amnesty box (server select screen).
If they cheated on EZ which is a pure lazy and easy at best, then you for sure was cheating on P1999 no question in my mind
Old 08-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Albel, go to the Petition forum and throw yourself on the mercy of the court...

That would do a lot more than airing it all here will.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like this story is beginning to get copy and pasted. It's as if a political party all got the memo on what talking points and soundbytes to say in public.
I wonder if Perun, Franswa, Mezeno, Daltheb, Hasbinbad, and Uuaaellewhateverthefuck will say that, too. What do you think?
Old 08-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Orc

It is more like walking into the bank with a concealed weapon, which btw is still illegal so dont try it =), but the bank also doesn't scan your body doing an envasive search which is against the law without consent as well. The entire arguments logic is Null.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abedog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is more like walking into the bank with a concealed weapon, which btw is still illegal so dont try it =), but the bank also doesn't scan your body doing an envasive search which is against the law without consent as well. The entire arguments logic is Null.
That not correct.Depending on State and license laws very.I can wear my gun into any building beside court,jail,and airport
Closed Thread