Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hbb wins this thread.
Thus spake gotrocksthustra.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what trailer park is she from?
Old 04-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Kobold

Sunnyvale.

-Hustle 59 Cleric <Forceful Entry>

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. -Ephesians 6:12
Old 04-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Kobold

Jeremy and I have been sharing our weed and pasta rituals with each other since 2009.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeremy and I have been sharing our weed and pasta rituals with each other since 2009.
Is that all you've been sharing? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:27 AM
Kobold

nuglord posting in this thread for relevance
<The Mystical Order>
Old 04-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWaiJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am not 13 anymore. i smoke weed every single day and this day isn't any different then the rest, and i feel no need to run around making a big deal about it.

hopefully the rest of your shitty states will follow washington.
Thank you, people that "celebrate" 4/20 I don't understand some of em cos like listen guys you smoke weed errday like snoop dogg commanded you to but theres a specific day that you HAVE to apparently...but what makes it different? Do you whip out the good bong and eat ur doritos locos tacos on the good china? but for real tho

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EAmnAqMfObg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EAmnAqMfObg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 04-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWaiJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am not 13 anymore. i smoke weed every single day and this day isn't any different then the rest, and i feel no need to run around making a big deal about it.
I completely forgot I posted this, but that one made me laugh. Its just a day to celebrate good ole maryjane, I think shes deserves it.

Hope everyone had a good 4/20 to those who partake.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you, people that "celebrate" 4/20 I don't understand some of em cos like listen guys you smoke weed errday like snoop dogg commanded you to but theres a specific day that you HAVE to apparently...but what makes it different? Do you whip out the good bong and eat ur doritos locos tacos on the good china? but for real tho
"for real tho" I got a bunch of friends together and we grilled all day long. Smoke some joints outside and had some fun. I even had a beer or two! I know such blasphemy. The things us smokers do, we're all just a bundle of sticks aren't we.
Closed Thread