Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 05:10 AM
Banned

Saw three Holocaust filthed left and an enchanter evac out of lguk when troriste came strolling through lmao confrimed bad at pvp. whats wrong filthed can't click that 1 button fast enough to kill anyone?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:03 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure they are in the top 3 guilds that pvp. FF, Holo, and Tallon Zek.
Tallon Zek? Srsly? HAHAHAHAHAHA I 3v1 them for breakfast dont make me giggle.

Damn I guess he does!
Old 03-27-2012, 06:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
That's why we cleared brotherhood and flowers out of HHK today, and you sat there on your green alt talking crap instead of getting on Idea to fight us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooshhh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering we only have 1 member in the 40's (Me) and you've never killed me I can only assume that you're attempting to grief a bunch of barely geared 30 somethings. Gratz on being a nobody on this server and every one in the past, though.

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 03-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Banned

Well mayb u shouldnt have taken 4 months to hit lvl 30 with 2x exp, ffs i was higher than that the first 5 days of server with 1x exp. Really just goes to show ur bad and going to continue making excuses for urselves. Lol like the dude gives a fuck the guys r lvl30 with no gear as hes slaying them. Not good that ur alrdy making excuses, L42+ is gonna be filled with juicy tears
Old 03-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad and Bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw three Holocaust filthed left and an enchanter evac out of lguk when troriste came strolling through lmao confrimed bad at pvp. whats wrong filthed can't click that 1 button fast enough to kill anyone?
what? seein how i dont carry an evac in lguk , ever. nor have i been grpd with left and an enchanter there anytime that im aware. just what? who are you?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

If they can't win in game, they have vowed to do it on the forums.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Banned

100% not enough zerg for plane of sky with classic gear sadly. They will have to wait through that and then wait for Kunark also.

The bluebie dream is over till then.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Banned

Welcome back lady nirgon
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Banned

Hey man, great to be back and telling people like it is. I had a great cruise. I got you a shirt.
Closed Thread