Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Banned

Wink Police Officers

If you know one, remind him how worthless he is. If you are one, kill yourself.

Your job is to enforce laws whose justice is not necessarily guaranteed. Your oath specifically precludes the option that you protect and serve the people -- you're a slave to the corrupt legislators that permeate our country. The law's letter comes first, even if it entails limiting my freedom. Hell, your job is to enforce unjust laws that predate your fucking birth (prohibition, et al), throwing children in jail and dooming them to a life on society's underbelly for exercising control over their bodies.

You are the enforcer the Christian majority mafia needs to impose its moral "authority" into my life. You are the threat (or act) of violence despots require to keep the population enslaved. You're a sellout, a scab, and a shirker of civic duty.

Fuck you.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaiWCS10C5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaiWCS10C5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 10-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

What is your take on politicans and the military? I care to hear more, lots more.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

I can't wait to see how this goes.

I'm sure it'll be well received and like the military thread, the OP is certain several LEOs will agree with his point of view.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Banned

I say fuck japan.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your job is to enforce laws whose justice is not necessarily guaranteed. Your oath specifically precludes the option that you protect and serve the people -- you're a slave to the corrupt legislators that permeate our country. The law's letter comes first, even if it entails limiting my freedom. Hell, your job is to enforce unjust laws that predate your fucking birth (prohibition, et al), throwing children in jail and dooming them to a life on society's underbelly for exercising control over their bodies.

You are the enforcer the Christian majority mafia needs to impose its moral "authority" into my life. You are the threat (or act) of violence despots require to keep the population enslaved. You're a sellout, a scab, and a shirker of civic duty.

Fuck you.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaiWCS10C5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaiWCS10C5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Stop your fucking whining already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Sarnak

Bet I know who you'll call when somebody is breaking into your home. :P
Old 10-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

I think everyone should know how I feel about Florida Law Enforcement......

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fuck you.

Marijuana is for children.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Yes, because a couple of idiot cops' actions speak for thousands of other cops.

cmn
Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

For every one of these idiots like the ones you bitch about, there are 100+ stories of cops doing great things.

Example: A Trooper here drove 70 miles to pick up a stranded motorist who was out of a job and relocating to try to find another job here. Trooper picks up motorist, drives him 60 miles (one way) and pays to have his tire fixed (after driving to the shop owner's house to ask if he would go to the shop and fix this guy's tire, it was Sunday). After paying to fix the guy's tire, he drives him back 60 miles and changes the tire for the guy (guy didn't know how to change a tire though he was 40 years old). On top of all that, he gives the guy 50 bucks for gas money.
Closed Thread