Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, I was always more in love with forum tags than the actual game.
fify?
Old 10-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore bloodlust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neither, go read your earlier responses lol. I'm true to my word... I do not troll. But I do play a troll In game. See what I did there?
This uneducated E-thug posted 4 times in a row. Now I'm not saying you're confirmed mad, but definitely confirmed maximum immersion levels.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why Red99 calls Blue a bunch of pussies. An emote? Really?
and this is why no one plays red, bunch of window lickers play on that server.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by canker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fify?
indeed you did lol
Old 10-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karafa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This uneducated E-thug posted 4 times in a row. Now I'm not saying you're confirmed mad, but definitely confirmed maximum immersion levels.
lol E-thug... I got a chuckle out of that one. Oh and, thaaaaanks.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and this is why no one plays red, bunch of window lickers play on that server.
Confirmed would never make it on Red.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed would never make it on Red.
Must be hard cause only about 50 people literally make it on Red each night.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Corpses from duels last only 10mins rez timer.
This would be an improvement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers should be doing double archery damage on non-moving, non rooted targets.
Works for me

Quote:
Mark of Karn returns should be effected by weapon delay.
It isn't already?
Old 10-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Kobold

Unfortunately all the talent left when IB did. IB had the best players, hence why the remaining IB either left the server or joined another guild instead of joining TMO.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately all the talent left when IB did. IB had the best players, hence why the remaining IB either left the server or joined another guild instead of joining TMO.
Obviously IB did eh? I mean, it's not like they regularly lost mobs to TMO when they got a good core from merging... oh wait, that's right... they did start losing targets and then had the majority of their free riders ducked out before the going got really tough.

IB/TR did have a solid core, which wasn't as large as TMO's solid core after the merge. When IB's rats started hiding b/c the loot wasn't easy anymore, it forced them to pick up VD to try and gain numbers (because P99 dictates that the more members you have access too, the better your chances that you'll have enough to engage at 3am). IB got fat and ended up with dead weight that was just along for the ride, when the ride got bumpy they took a break and most only returned when epics were released and then just ditched after they got what they wanted.

I still respect most of those guys from IB's core, even the ones I don't particularly like, they stuck it out.

Also, I'm not aware of very many non-talented IB people that stayed on the server and didn't end up in TMO. I'd love to see which ones you consider talented, I can only think of 1 or 2.
Closed Thread