Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Default darwoth confirmed scumbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what about if a member of a dragon/god raid who helped to kill the mob decides to ninjaloot the mob in question? after all he was part of the raid and has claim to the loot + is obviously in pvp range.

also what if someone sets up a trade and then just kills the other trader to loot their cash? that allowed?

what about general "scams" ie someone is selling a manastone, cancels trade window and puts a pumice stone there instead, buyer doesnt pay attention and buys a pumice stone? or a jeweler makes you a diamond ring except decided he will keep your diamonds.

these are all things that will crop up sooner than later. (and should all be perfectly legal, but figured clarification would be good)
Old 12-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

We already knew this. They will use every bug and exploit they can find to cause grief.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Banned

waah i want to be able to mass recruit the entire server without screening recruits to farm phat loot, waah i want to be able to absent mindedly be a moron when trading valuable items.

waaah waah waaaah i should go back to the blue server.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Darwoth;480971]waaah waahh waahh I snare mobs on people bind pointsQUOTE]
Old 12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
waaah waahh waahh I snare mobs on people bind points
Old 12-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
also the no ninja looting to prevent out of range people from coming in and looting something appears from the initial outline of rules and now out dated and should be done away with entirely in light of the fact that all raid zones are ffa/no level limit now.

if a group from a rival guild comes in while your zerg is twiddling their thumbs over who has more bluebie points and is able to cause enough of a distraction via pvp to snag a piece of gear then that is nobodys fault but your own for not paying attention.

do not ruin the server with blue server rules.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
being on a pvp server is supposed to mean preventing and solving your own problems not having GMs come in and make every concievable thing that could happen to you illegal, it is folks like yourself that are why the only games now are wow clones.

essentially players like you are WHY players like me are "douchebags" because we hate your face for ruining the genre.
This basically sums up what EQ PvP was supposed to be about, and what faggots like you clowns have killed it and turned it into. Also sums up about 80% of the valid arguments in the rule debate thread.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Banned

this thread is flopping,
so far all i see is that darwoth wants everyone to be men about it and you all wanna be babies and/or women. its cool
Old 12-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want to play all by myself
keep telling everyone to play on the blue server, soon you shall get your wish !
Old 12-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
waah

Pretty much and he's right. When kept someone kneeled down on all corpses on live until it was time to grab yo shit.

Why is this hard? Seems like:

1. be lazy
2. shit happens
3. run to GM

Things got "ninja'd" on Rallos like this on a rare occasion and the GMs were like well tough.
Closed Thread